+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 349 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Banned Man2012 is an unknown quantity at this point Man2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the best time for traders to open trading is Euro and New York time, guy. In these sessions, always appear big movement for traders to follow, and it is easy to make clear trend to trade in and make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all trade should be and timed one you should be timed and first you should look at the trend and know how the market is moving even when you looking at the mt4 you must time when the candles are gong to change

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member apri77 is an unknown quantity at this point apri77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    A good time to do the actual transaction depends on the individual trader who do so in accordance with the rules of strategy and systems
    I'm usualy open at a morning

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's a good idea...in London and new York session is the biggest movements,and its the best moment to getting a good profit...but still we needs to prepare our self with a proper strategies to makes a maximal result in a trading..so,we must know when is the best timing to trades!!good luck my friends!!

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best time for me if i trading is in europe and america market because the price in that time
    move high volatile so we can use tha momment to make profit in short time and we dont have to all the time in fornt of chart.

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no good time to trade in the Forex market. it is always depending on your strategies that you use, when your strategies can be tally with the market conditions then you can trade in the market and get profits. especially it is always better to trade when the market is strong and if there is a a proper trend.

Member Dawood is on a distinguished road Dawood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion the best time for trade when great movement occur. When market open and data comes than there will be fluctuation in the rates. It should be your observation that what time is best to enter in the trade and what time is best to exit the trade.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    as for me i don't really think we have a best time to trade all i can say is that we just have to study the kind of pairs we are trading then we get to know how to trade and make the profit out of the pair and the more we trade the more we get to understand more about the pair

Member aria is an unknown quantity at this point aria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry there are masters who had worked ga indicators could continue to profit because ane dapet've tried it he made ​​a good indicator but I ko mah love reading so one loss continues

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello Guys,A good time to do the actual transaction depends on the individual trader who do so in accordance with the rules of strategy and systems that are used but I usually do to get the best time to do the transaction is when the opening and closing of each session in the market for this session is usually there is rapid movement. the best time to trade is when the movement of the **** rate is good and at that time you analyse the market well so you did the trade well and then come out from the market at the right time to safe your *

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 349 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)