+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 349 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G mary liye to Forex ki har timing best ha kyu k mjhy har time hi best lagta ha.or ye aik trader py depend karta ha kyu k Forex ka har time best ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ayan.123 is on a distinguished road ayan.123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyaal mai sab sy acha tradibg kerny katime evening ka hai. or jab ap ko lagy k ap ki strategy mai dum hai ot jabh ap ka dil kery tabh bhi ap k liye acha time hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member babu_iiml is an unknown quantity at this point babu_iiml's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market movement not same some time forex market movement so high and some time not movement so we need to find out when market movement high i think forex market opening time movement to well so we need to trade opening time and we need to see forex news than we should take entry.

Senior Member forexoracle6 is an unknown quantity at this point forexoracle6's Avatar
    Thanks
    well its true that certain timings have very deep impact on forex market, but it doesn't mean it is necessry to catch them all, if any of them them suits your trading time then its good good, otherwise you should not ru for them instead, try to make yourself comfortable and choose the time which suits you most, so that you'll be able to trade with peace.

Banned shwaqar is on a distinguished road shwaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    g me ap ki bat se agree hu forex k liye evening ka time hi acha hota he kyu k is time trading bohat fast trading movement hoti he jis se hame bohat acha profit nikal jata he jis se hmari successful trading hoti he agar hmari successful trading ho jay to hame bohat acha profit nikal ata he............

Member oshim is an unknown quantity at this point oshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thinks that there are many reason for markets movements. and also there are timings. when markets will show mores movements and we can makes a goods profits in that times. as far i know.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the best timing to trade when london open,,,many times i found when london opened there are one trend direction that can cacthed by us...and so easliy to annallyze if there are no news high impact release....EUR/USd is better pair to use to trade...i have man times get profit at that time....dont take too much...just follow the pair charater....just 20 pips or below are enaough

Banned siful003 is an unknown quantity at this point siful003's Avatar
    Thanks
    The huge movements is mainly caused by news time only. You may always wait for the true trend and then enter in to the forex market. And also you can make analysis to know the correct entry point and exit point. If you always rely session time, then you may got floating deals. Market shows different movements in any time, so always prepare to face the reversals.

Senior Member zaidsubhani103 is an unknown quantity at this point zaidsubhani103's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion day time is good for trading because at that time every one is online on forex for doing trade.therefore i prefer day time then others.but on the other hand some people also do trade at night and they very successful.in my opinion the plan on day time and at night time are different.

Member mansoorlund is an unknown quantity at this point mansoorlund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waisy to market pory 24 hour hee move ment jari rehty hai magar main or mery doston ka time hai 5 pm se le kar 9 pm tk ya time best hai hamary nazar main is waqat market maiin humain bht behter tor move ment nazar aty hai to hum isi time pe trade ko foloow karty hain is main humain achi earning hasil hoty hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 349 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)