+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 349 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    during the europe tradinghours and there is also when you cantrade during the US, MARKET, THERE ARE SO MUCH YOU CAN TRADE DURING THESE TIME BECAUSE THERE ISEVERYTHING IN RADING THAT will help that market to suport that will make that market move to the right direction. the best will hapen during the european market. Mery kehyyal me best time of trading is evening time because i also see that this time market is running quickly and me and my friends are doing this time easy trading and enjoy 20 to 30 **** i think this exact time is that 6pm to 8 pm.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in my opinion mon day is the best time in trading there is no short-cuts to trade foreign exchange because they take a lot of time to master, in principle you can learn this profession within 3 months at most, or more depending on your understanding and your skills and your intelligence your chance now is to work hard and be vigilant and practice forex trading strategies at the expense of successful pilot or what is known as the account "demo" and I suppose that money is the owner of the real demo of your .. Do not greedy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly the best time to trade when the market very volatile and move very good so we can earn fast ,but we must use all our knowledge and our skills to catching every possibles profites from this markets .and we can trade whiles new released too because the markets moved a good but we need to makes the good fundamentals analysis to know the impacted of the news on ours paires !!!

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    think these are all excellent tips. I learned a lot from reading your post, and I think that other people can also learn a lot if they take time to apply it. It is difficult to do what you read, but I think it is the only way that you can be successful, I believe that the forex is a stables states of mind Can Be Concentrated in a few hours of the markets. A acceptable quantify to do the genuine transaction depends on the unshared trader who do so in accordance with the rules of strategy and systems that are victimized but I unremarkably do to get the incomparable case to do the dealings is when the starting and terminative of apiece term in the industry for this session is ordinarily there is rapid move.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that most volatile market is to best to trade in forex trading business.because you can get the forex trading signal from forex trading business and also you can earn best profits from forex trading business. so, more volatile market is best for trade in forex trading business. I think all time is best for trading. Best time is depends on a forex traders attitude. If any trader wants to do scalping for Avg. 5 Pips then he can do trade any time. on the other hand if anyone prefer Day Trading then the best choice is London session, if any trader trade for long Pips then he can trade at American session or London session.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not good to depends on only best forex trading time. you must follow signals from your forex trading strategy then you find that you can earn more and more profits from this business and get good profits. but it is good to trade in London session and New York session because in both the session maket is more volatile and give good trading signal from the forex market. forex is difficult to understand, but we must never give in to adversity, a common mistake made ​​by traders are not willing to learn forex trading well about, they do not have the experience and the right system. we also need to know the right time to trade, because not every time we could well benefit

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hulu kuda For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the best time to trade when the market very volatile and move very good so we can earn fast ,but we must use all our knowledge and our skills to catch every possible profit from this market .and we can trade while new release too because the market move good but we need to make good fundamental analysis to know the impact of the news on our pair well the best time for trading really depends upon the currency pair we are trading in we can not expect much movement to happen for yen pair in london market and pound pair in asian market. Thus respective currency pair and its related market session is the best time for trading.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we want to test it so we should use those strategies in demo account to know its effectiveness but I think you shouldn't use too much combination of strategies. If those strategies have been proved the effectiveness, so you could try it on in demo account first. But if you just tried it, it could waste too much time. I do remember that A good time to do the actual transaction depends on the individual trader who do so in accordance with the rules of strategy .Swing traders requires less time in front of charts as compare to others.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hours a day where we can menghasilakn clock hours in which advantage is our forex trading moves quickly and can reach the target in just minutes forex trading is not exhaustive and it forms a highly profitable forex trading, forex trading in this way we can get the position we are trading well and therefore we do by following the JMA trading hours we have set the previous trading day where we can really profit in it, tradingforex profitable forex trading also is that we can control and the time that we can control dimaa we are trading a very rapid occurrence is usually in the American session and there is also a bit on the European session, the trading position is a very appropriate time for us to trade in it.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think these are all excellent tips. I learned a lot from reading your post, and I think that other people can also learn a lot if they take time to apply it. It is difficult to do what you read, but I think it is the only way that you can be successful, I believe that the forex is a stables states of mind Can Be Concentrated in a few hours of the markets. A acceptable quantify to do the genuine transaction depends on the unshared trader who do so in accordance with the rules of strategy and systems that are victimized but I unremarkably do to get the incomparable case to do the dealings is when the starting and terminative of apiece term in the industry for this session is ordinarily there is rapid move.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 349 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)