+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 349 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time to trade? largely depends on the individual itself. The way he trades, either scalping or day trading or swing trading. Swing traders need less time ahead of the chart compared to the others. So, no one can determine a fixed time for trading as a 24-hour open market. and To trade on the Forex market I think London and new work sessions are very comfortable trading because the market at that time is fluctuating high and traders can get more profits like pips in their accounts but for this trader must have good experience too and knowledge about Analysis Market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think k forex trading k night time is the best kion k main night 5:30 pm se the main market bht he is a quick hot move hi oor she is just your main day of trading k ly bht he is the best hai so apko forex ko knowledge oep exeprience hi to ye bht time he is best hai Laikin forex main time k limit koi nahe hi ap 24 hour trading kar sakte ho Lakin night ki time bht he is best main night hi main floor he trades karta hon night best time for trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Throughout the day there can be opportunities in the market to make a profit. This is the trader's responsibility to find out what time of day and which market session is most suitable for him to make a profit. I trade in any market situation when there is a good arrangement and in actual forex trading I assume that I prefer to trade in the London market, because when the London market has opened, all markets have also been opened, so that there will be price movements very large.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex signals can come from forums or indicators and indicators can also tell you when the trend ends well then it's the right time for us to play long-term trading and okay, everyone has their own opinion about the best time to trade. I personally prefer European trading sessions. Since then, many high-impact news releases. thus, price movements are increasingly volatile. usually, when my European session gets a profit, I will not open a position again. but, for the European session, I can't make a profit yet. I continued trading during the US session.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes for traders pr depends krta hay k wo kis trading time because like krta hay. Kyun Market, 24 hours open Hay Hay. kuch currency pair jak k talak AUS said we were on the move since the Australian market jub was open at a certain price. jin ka talak JPY said hota wo the Japanese market opened hota hay to move krte hain. mostly to the zada tar market when we move krte hay jub europium and we market at a certain price hain

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my dear for me, I consider that all the time is suitable for trading. But, to make money, we have to wait our turn. Brokers need a sideways trend. The market seems most of the time sideways. For daytime traders, a break or point of support and resistance will make the best time. I always rely on the style of the day that makes the road safe. and Forex to my market jis when hoti hai movement ussi time ko best trading kar sakte hai kyunki my market is my movement achhi trading ki ja sakti hai aur achha fortunately bhi hota hai lekin traders ko samjh samjhkar kaam karni chahiye karni.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should trade only in hours when majority of makets are open and there is good movement in the prices other wise in dull hours it would be hard to make any profit.i am happy to doing trading./,

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to trade well and have a good profit then the best trading time is when the market opens in the American session. This period can be traded in the direction of markets that move before the opening session and make a profit from the small pip first. and I also feel that way, we should be able to master news trading well, because the news can make us easily carry out analysis on forex trading, and I'm sure for that we have to do studies frequently.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no fixed time to trade Forex. Anyone can trade Forex at the appropriate time. He can trade in his home or office at his leisure or at any time. But to trade Forex at all times is the best time. But if you follow market levels and trends it is a better Forex trading time. and the best time to trade? largely depends on the individual itself. The way he trades, either scalping or day trading or swing trading. Swing traders need less time ahead of the chart compared to the others. So, no one can determine a fixed time for trading as a 24-hour open market.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to open a trade is the time when the European session starts and also when the US session starts and also when important news comes. I say, we must trade only in hours when the majority of shops are open and there are good movements of other wise prices in boring hours that will be difficult to make a profit. and I think it depends on your trading strategy. If you want to get profit in a short time then you can use scalping and London and New York time is the best for scalping. But if you want to trade during the day then you can enter at Asian time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 349 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)