+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 349 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see it, I personally believe the time to trade is when the London and New York markets are open. That time was very suitable for trade. The market became volatile at that time. When important news is released, you can also trade at that time because the market will jump when important news is released. But it is also risky to trade during news releases because you have to know the direction of the spike after. and Managing your trading time is everything because you have to know when a trade is likely to give you a good profit and when you think you should get out of the trade so you can take advantage of the opportunity, you will know when you should take advantage of the opportunity but not every time you make trading time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With some expert traders I would like to say that, NY and London sessions are usually too hot, and over-lapping sessions are very important for short-time income trading. because at that time there was a big market and the main movements and quickly seen at this time. so I think this time is more suitable for trading than other sessions. and Because foreign markets do 24 hours a day, I feel like doing transactions at any time. But some people who deal well when two classes overlap because of more movement in those days, I want to step whenever I'm free regardless of the open / close class.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only khyals se sabhi time yaha pe ache hi trading karne liye but you depend on karta hai hama ki app kaunsi pair mai trading because of the pasand karte hi in order to get the eur usd hai option to only khyal se apko london time and the best york time hi kyyunki is the time of trading mai because of the pasand karte hi in order to have a eur usd hai choice for only khalal se apko london time and new york time mai app achi profit kama sakoge and The best time to trade in the forex business is the UK session and the US session in both sessions there was a very good movement in the market and we were able to get good profits during this session. During this session the market had good volatility and the largest Forex market in the world opened in the US session.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can trade whenever I want, but not every time I can open an order because I have to work with a trading system and trading plan that was made beforehand. I will trade after getting a strong signal and based on my analysis. Many traders think the London session is the best but I think Asia is also good for trading. And when someone is at the beginning of his trading career, the loss seems to be a very big thing. They are like a big event for traders. But with the passage of time everyone accepts loss as part of trading and hence the fear factor automatically goes down.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time is when a strong signal appears, as long as the signal is weak it is better to wait. but when the signal is strong, it's time for you to act. because I'm still trading forex as a part-time job, so I'm just an American trading session. so I just wait for a signal when the session and for me the best time to trade is when the trend starts, this is an auspicious time to trade ... but, we have to know how ... I always trade when the trend starts, I do fundamental and technical analysis before The order is open, so I can decide the best momment to set the order to follow the trends !! goodluck!

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to open a trade is the time when the European session starts and also after the US session starts and also after there is a required news return so that once there is a reasonable volatility in the market. The market shows completely different movements every time, so it is always prepared to face a reversal. and Yes, you can see a lot of volatility in the two sessions so you have to look for fundamentals for the day and take trades according to fundamentals when the market is really moving on it. so take advantage of that volatility to get quick profits. If you use high risk then just close your trade with a small pip so that you will not get a negative float.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to trade is, while we understand market conditions and know which trading system is suitable for use, but if you are a novice trader, who is not familiar with market conditions, we can wait for market trends to occur, good trends in the American session, and we can wait until the open market session and For a good time to trade is I think that this market opening time is the best time to produce this is a time when the market is very fast it's a good income time. Forex experts never trade every day they are waiting for market trends always see market updates before entering the best time to trade is when the market is fast

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to trade is, while we understand market conditions and know which trading system is suitable for use, but if you are a novice trader, who is not familiar with market conditions, we can wait for market trends to occur, good trends in the American session, and we can wait until the open market session and For a good time to trade is I think that this market opening time is the best time to produce this is a time when the market is very fast it's a good income time. Forex experts never trade every day they are waiting for market trends always see market updates before entering the best time to trade is when the market is fast

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the answer to your question depends on your trading style, but it's generally better to trade when you can find good moves in the market and I think the best time is from opening the European session to the end of the American session. Session because at that time a lot of new money came into the market and you can benefit from the good movements that occur in the market. and I think the best trading trader per depends kartha hay kay wo kis type of trading karthay hay lekin time kay lihaz says i think jis time the market level is high hotha hay wo kay iy hay best trade may be earlly morning yes night time trading kartha ho q kay mujay you best time lagthay hay .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 349 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)