+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the idea generally is determined by the consumer herself. How they positions, sometimes scalping as well as day trading investing as well as swing movement exchanging. Swing movement merchants calls for a lesser amount of occasion looking at maps while assess for you to people. Consequently, it's impossible to identify a limited occasion pertaining to exchanging while their a new all day and hours wide open market place.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think every time is best for trading if you understand ,market movement. for me i personally choose 2-5pm and also 8-10 pm because i think that time market movement is so much fast, and i can easily understand market movement. that time i just take only one pair and like to choose scalping strategy for take more profit. As i accept as true with that enjoy which we should really swap primarily on days once is going to be markets can be opened and even there is always decent move with the fees several other advisable on dull or boring days it is complicated to help make any specific make money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think these are unit all wonderful tips. I learned plenty from reading your post, and that i suppose that people also can learn plenty if they take time to use it. it's troublesome to try and do what you scan, however i believe it's the sole method that you just may be no-hit, i feel that the forex could be a stables states of mind may be targeted during a few hours of the markets. In my oppinion, for most of trading strategies, intraday, scalping, or swing trading, i see the best time for take trades are Lon Don session. There always have big volatility in this time. It good for traders to open deals.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is no good time to trade in the Forex market. it is always depending on your strategies that you use, when your strategies can be tally with the market conditions then you can trade in the market and get profits. especially it is always better to trade when the market is strong and if there is a a proper trend. A great time for trade is a time where our currency countries were traded in the open position. at such times usually occur significant movement. but sometimes even when it's a very dangerous time for us who are beginners. because the movement was so strong that in the event any of our great loss Op. so if we wish these things did not happen like that we should wait until a strong movement surrou finish lasts usually 12 hours a night for asia region.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think,is important for traders to always keep their mind open and should know what is happening where and always go through all the important news updates as most of the times these news releases decide the course of these markets.A trader should always stay alert. Hello Guys,A good time to do the actual transaction depends on the individual trader who do so in accordance with the rules of strategy and systems that are used but I usually do to get the best time to do the transaction is when the opening and closing of each session in the market for this session is usually there is rapid movement. the best time to trade is when the movement of the **** rate is good and at that time you analyse the market well so you did the trade well and then come out from the market at the right time to safe your *

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are trading at 7 am USDJPY while you have to understand some traits / characteristics of the Tokyo market session, apart from Japan, the countries with the second economic power (Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Seoul) is also active in the transaction. Together with China, Japan is a country exporters so than the Bank of Japan, China, commercial entrepreneurs (Export / Import) also participated actively traded as well.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With some expert traders I want to say that, the NY and London session are too hot usually, and the over lapping session are very important for trading with short time earning. as that time the big markets are existing and the main and fast movement are seen in this time. so I think this time is perfect for trading then others session. mery khyal men market ka sara time hi best hota hai trading k ley because ye market up down hoti rehti hai or jab is men esi movment hoti hai to yehi time buhat acha hota hai profit kamany k ley.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .the best time to trade is when the movement of the **** rate is good and at that time you analyse the market well so you did the trade well and then come out from the market at the right time to safe your.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that many people make a lots of earn of money from forex trading agree to interesting in forex market because the forex trading they will be easy to makes the money but if you traders are not good at running of forex trading then you will takes the losers profite. So i think you will can be control the emotional level then you have to successfuly !! As far as i trade, I always first check the economic calendar then the news, and the best time i find to trade is when big news is going to be broadcast and big jumps can be seen on the charts. You can get big profits at that time. So keep in touch with the economic calendar and news update.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes true, then it is time to get a sizable advantage in trade, because there is a rapid movement of the time. but now it must always trade with a safety in the form of good money management. because of large market movements, will potentially make us suffer huge loss too. because it should really think in terms of risk and take into account when we did wrong in analyzing the market.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fear For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 349 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)