+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 349 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has a lot of work. So we don't know exactly when we are free. So I don't think trading has the right time. I think when we are free, we do our trade. So I think when we are free, we trade, and this is the best time to trade. and now, but maybe not. Is this car the best time in a certain time period,? True, if every hour, which can give you a chance to win, even though this is a good time, is different. So, you can still suddenly be able to use methods in forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We will develop this strategy because trends in Forex marketing also change over time. The most important thing that we must pay attention to is keeping ourselves updated with the latest changes and using it to develop ourselves and minimize the risks we will face. used but I usually do it to get the best time to make transactions .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear actually, I clearly think it depends on what currency you are trading and what day. Trader's experience will allow them to know the best time to take a position in the market, and each trader will have a different trading time, because it will be in accordance with the experience he has. and I think the best time to trade is the time when you go looking for people who are sitting waiting for the time to come, it may take forever to come or never come as you expect, instead of finding the right moment and making good use of it for you the profit.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually there is no time setting for trading and it also depends on your trading style if you are a scalper then late night is better for you when the market is slow and it will be less risky and for daytime trading it is difficult to find the best time because the market can move time or any moment, so the more you gain knowledge, the better you will predict. and The exact time to make a transaction actually depends on each trader who does it according to the rules of the strategy and system used, but what I usually do to get the best time to make a transaction is when opening and closing every session in the market for this session is usually there fast movements.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    heck if I only rely on certain hours. I want to do scalping when I usually do it between 7 am - 12 noon only, because the movement of currencies at that hour is not too much to volatile. but to get bigger pips I will do the UK market and trade in the American market, because these hours can be fluctuating price movements. and hours a day where we can produce hours where the advantage is that our forex trading moves fast and can reach the target in just minutes forex trading is incomplete and it forms a very profitable forex trading, forex trading in this way we can get our position trading well and therefore we do by following the trading hours JMA we have set a previous trading day where we can really profit in it, forex trading is also profitable forex trading is that we can control and our time can control where we trade events which is very fast usually in the American session and there is also a little in the European session, trading position is a very good time for us to trade in it

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think these are all very good tips. I learned a lot from reading your posts, and I think other people can also learn a lot if they take the time to apply it. It's hard to do what you read, but I think that is the only way you can succeed, I believe that forex is a stable state of mind that can be concentrated within a few market hours. and The best time to trade is 14:00 to 16:00 and 19:00 to 21:00 (Indian time). In this period, there are very large price movements and traders can make big losses. The most profitable traders are brokers. A broker can get a consistent profit if he trades in this period every day. But because Forex is a business that cannot be predicted, it is very difficult to make a profit every day.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, the best time to trade is when you analyze the market of a partner or a product when a trade understands which direction the market is going, that is, the time to make money and can be on the day or at night. Actually there is no specific time to trade with forex but most people say that daytime is very useful for business currencies because the exchange rates of the most vulnerable and fluctuating currencies make high and low exchange rates, making it easy to make money trading

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex mai sabi the best time application hi ice kam mai koi v time par par sakte hi hi bai saab ji ice kam mai so that the new application of york and londan sesson mai trde karte hi fer application of ice kam mai kafi acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saaab ji forex ek achi hai bai business saab ji forex oak for life no chalne wala business hi hum ice kam mai achi earning income saktai hi fer hum ice kam mai apne sabi dream ko competing because of sai hai bai saab ji

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    London closed indeed in a matter of hours and opened many New York news releases. thus the forex market has enormous volatility compared to other days. But for hours Asia has to choose the currency pair JPY. because many news releases in Asian hours. but for my own partner choosing eur usd is high volatility in the europe and usa hours. and Trading to Liye the best time trader Ko Khud Hi select karni chahiye, wo apni geological position aur apni trading strategy to anusar trading to liye the best time to find character hi, only liye London session aur newyork session hi trading to liye best time hote hai.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear beat timing ka hasab say ma ya keho ga ka huma cheya ka phely us ko huma subh say start kar dena cheya trade ko phir huma us ma say acha profit bhe huma mil sakhta hai trade ka leya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 349 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)