Page 348 of 349 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tanto78 View Post
    Every time is the best when we can see it. Come on, not to choose the time but decide in which time we put order and close it. But after all, i think the best time is violate time, which the price moving with big point. We can win a lot or lose a lot too. This is the real excite time maybe. For expert please advise if my word is wrong.
    I don't think so. Each trader will have special time which is the best time for trading, it is right if everytime could give chance to gain
    profits but it will be different good time in one method and other method. So every time could be good time if you can trade with all
    of methods in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dragon For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-17), shakeel2017 (2017-12-07), Unregistered (1)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not an idea about this. but main ney logon say kafi suna ha k wo trading evening time hi ma kertay hain. and jab market close ho rahi hoti hai. us time bohat jaldi jaldi market ki movement hoti hai. and ap ki trading bhi fast hoti hai. aur kuch is best time ka pata trade news say bhi chal jata ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-17), shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with the view that we should trade only in hours when majority of makets are open and there is good movement in the prices other wise in dull hours it would be hard to make any profit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fxquest For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    What the best timing to trade ?

Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)

I think that the huge movements is mainly caused by news time only. You may always wait for the true trend and then enter in to the market. And also you can make analysis to know the correct entry point and exit point. If you always rely session time, then you may got floating deals. Market shows different movements in any time, so always prepare to face the reversals.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to venkiaries61 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by burayak View Post
    A good time to do the actual transaction depends on the individual trader who do so in accordance with the rules of strategy and systems that are used but I usually do to get the best time to do the transaction is when the opening and closing of each session in the market for this session is usually there is rapid movement.
    aapne ekdum thik kaha..har trader ke liye koi fixed time nahi hota jo ki sabko suit kar jaye..ye apki trading skills aur trading pair pe hi depend karta hai ki aapko kausna time suit karta hai
    jaise ki agar aap usd me trading karte hai to sabse acha time tabhi hoga jab US session open hota hai..yahi sba baki pairs me bhi rehta hai

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-17), shakeel2017 (2017-12-07)

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery kehyyal me best time of trading is evening time because i also see that this time market is running quickly and me and my friends are doing this time easy trading and enjoy 20 to 30 **** i think this exact time is that 6pm to 8 pm.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ali1011 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-17), Paul.Smith (2013-06-30), shakeel2017 (2017-12-07), Unregistered (1)

Banned burayak is on a distinguished road burayak's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good time to do the actual transaction depends on the individual trader who do so in accordance with the rules of strategy and systems that are used but I usually do to get the best time to do the transaction is when the opening and closing of each session in the market for this session is usually there is rapid movement.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burayak For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-17), Unregistered (1)

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What the best timing to trade ?

Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to niks For This Useful Post:

ansi09 (2013-06-14), easyearning (2012-07-18), FOREX MAN (2013-01-29), Golobutt (2019-09-17), mahera (2016-09-20), mamun321 (2012-07-25), Md.Al-Amin Khan (2012-07-01), mehro (2019-06-09), Mustansir (2018-06-24), rahmawan (2012-06-30), shakeel2017 (2017-12-07), stuser (2021-11-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 349 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)