+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 349 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well of course I really consider that for brokers, certain sessions don't always have the same conditions. the best time to trade is the Asian session because sideways are the best time for brokers. And the Asian session has a tendency to be a sideways condition but it is important to know the conditions in the market first. and We lose the pip because we are not sure about the market, and I think avoiding trading is better than you opening a trade and then finding your account balance reaches zero dollars, if you are not sure about trading don't open orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, my friend disagrees with you a little, because good trading time is an important point, the forex market recently doesn't have fluctuations at any time, now forex days only have large fluctuations 4-5 times every 24 hours, so if you can't take the right time when your trade can't move to profit and stay in a hanging position. and To do the actual transaction, but use time well, I usually do not match individual traders with a system of rules and strategies that have been made to get the best time to make a transaction if you are dependent, there is a fast movement from the market to this session open and close each session.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been able to teach when I have been able to understand that I have been able to know how to use the technique and how it can be done and how it is done in a way that makes it difficult for me to know how to do it. I want to know how to use a GBP by using a pair of languages that is very easy to use, but it is very important that we have the ability to work and to reach out to other people.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

slater (2019-05-29)

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best timing to trade is when u are mentally or physically capable to d0 so

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The right time to do the actual transaction depends on each trader who does it according to the strategy and system rules used but what I usually do to get the best time to make a transaction is when the opening and closing of each session in the market for this session there is usually a movement fast. and before the session starts, there will be a big pip up and down; it's natural but where the news comes then there is no time to influence that in Forex but most of you will find a large pip movement at the time of the European Union or the United States .. the natural movement that occurs for the EUUSD is 50-120 it is really a natural range daily high and low except news days

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally in forex trading I consider the best time to trade is when the usa market is open and the euro is open, the market fluctuates high, so we can keep up with trends and benefit from it. we can see a clear trend when these two markets are open. because many big players will falter the market when the market session is opened. and it's better to trade with the European session and the American session because you will find good moves now because new money is entering the market and prices are moving very well and you can make good profits if you can catch this movement.

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no best time to trade, you must always know what is the best entry point,wait for buy and sell signal in the chart

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's best to open a trade in the morning when there is a very small movement but the trade must open with the direction of the trend that we see in the market in the last few days, waiting until evening when large traders trade and there is a high movement to close a good profit at that time. and I think that big movement is mainly due to news time. You may always wait for the actual trend and then enter the market. And you can also make an analysis to find out the correct entry and exit points. so you get more profits

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good for me, I personally think I like London and the New York session, because the session has a volatile market, and we can use the time to make quick profits. We don't need to trade for a few hours but only a few minutes but we can get a lot of pip in a short time. I and every time we can trade, because the market is open to trade 24 hours a day and I think all sessions are really good for trading, we can trade with Asia, Europe, New York sessions. we can use different trading strategies in each trading session

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji kuch log es kam mai londan ja new york time mai trde karte hai bai saab ji es kam mai hume bas chart ko karke analysis trde karni chahi aa app es kai mai achi earn income kar sai hai bai saab ji forex ek business best Hai jis mai sab kuch application hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex business all over the world hi bai saab ji es kam mai hum apne sabi dream ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji and the best time to trade is actually in ourselves , when we have to focus on the trade we are going to do, and we are not afraid of the mistakes we want to make, and our minds are calm, that is the best time to trade, because we can think clearly to make the right decision to enter the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 349 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)