+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 349 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex par kam Karna hain to her times best hain jes time bee app ko time Malay forex par earning money karni chaye all times Best for earning money forex paar I like forex par kam Karna or experience hasil Karna forex par Certainly my bro, surely I do believe that in forex trading business there are so many areas and the best market timing is the best time when the market are openning and so we are all said to have the better market that we rule in trading forex and so we are able to rule the differnt values that we can work with to the better market forcibility that works well in certain areas that we see

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indian time main evening ke time best trading time hai ap log evening ke time ap log best eaning kr skte ho ap log short term ke trading kr skate hain indian time main evening ke time 6 bje se 9 bje tak best trading time hai es time main market super fast hoti hai ap log es time main best eanring kr skte hain evenign time ke traiding best hia Well, my friend, I personally think in forex business I prefer to trade at london market has been opened , because when the London market has been opened, then all the markets also have been opened, so it will be very large price movements .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me I�d like to believe that all the time is the best time for doing the Forex trading business but you should be understand the market situation and also analysis the market properly and if you want to doing the scalping then you can choose the market coincide time and then news time. yes, my dear of course, I personally believe that it depends on the trader on when will a right time for them to do trades, but me every time a have spare time i try to do trades and i can say, small amount of time is not enough for me to do my trades. I enjoy it especially when the time i got high profit on one of my trades.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jahan tak mera mind hai tu evening time main indian time main market super fast hoti hai ap log evening ke ttime main trading kr stke hain es time market super fast hoti hai indian time se eveing 6 pm se le kr night 11 pm tak agar ap 5 hour trading kro tu yeh ek best traing ka time hai es time mareket best eanring de skate hai ,,, foerx ke trading main agar ap best time main trading krna chate hain tu wo evening ka time hai indian time main ap log evenign time 7 bje se rat 10 bje tak market ko watch kr ke short term ke trading kr skte ho es time market super fast hoti hai or ap log es time main best eanring kr skte ho yeh time trading krne ke liye bht he best hai,

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello sir my advice for you there are many time you can trading in it the time for trading is when London and Newyork market is open. That time is perfect for trading. Market get volatile that time. When any important news is going to release you can also trade that time because the market gets spike when any important news releases. But it is also risky to trade during the news release because you have to know the after spike direction. My dear friends forex trading online business ha or yhe business 24 hours online open rehta ha is business main forex traders ke liye time ki koi pabandi nai ha. forex traders ke liye un ke experience ke mutabik har time hi trading ke liye best time hota ha.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good time to do the actual transaction depends on the individual trader who do so in accordance with the rules of strategy and systems that if you always rely session time then you may got floating deals market shows different movements in any time..je han indian time main evening ke time market suer fast hoti hai hum log us time best trading kr sakte hain or kam time main best eanring kr skate hain evening time main 7 pm se trading ko stert kren es timne market super fast hoti hai short term ke traidng kr skte hai or phr night time 9 bje best trading trime hai es time bhe market best hoti hai or rat 11 bje bh best hot hai yeh best trading time hai forex ke trading mai,

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that there are so many factor which have to be considers which is the time zones that you are trading on there is the economic diary. We could easily be an advantage if we are lucky and will be a great reduction if we're not blessed. I have not an idea about this. but main ney logon say kafi suna ha k wo trading evening time hi ma kertay hain. and jab market close ho rahi hoti hai. us time bohat jaldi jaldi market ki movement hoti hai. and ap ki trading bhi fast hoti hai. aur kuch is best time ka pata trade news say bhi chal jata ha

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that there are so many factor that have to be considerd and that is the time zones that you are trading on there is the economic calender that you have to look on and the other thing is that you have to be the best knowing when the markts will open. Forex market has fours session. I think that work the market session wise. Good eork and under stand the session base behavior. So you can prepae the good planning according to the session base. Ifyou want to work thesession base. You are workthe usa session. This is the best session.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes when the market goes on the side of the road then it doesn't move more than 10-15 pips in all directions. this is called market consolidation. Placing any entries during this consolidation is very risky. I found that markets remained largely volatile during the London and New York sessions. so far the movement has become very high. so you can trade for these two sessions. and I think it's important for traders to always keep their minds open and have to know what is happening where and always go through all the important news updates because most of the time this news release determines the direction of this market. A trader must always remain vigilant.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to trade for me is the Asian session. I can use a scalping strategy to benefit from the 10-point target. very easy and i can do it. but some traders don't like this session, maybe it's boring. and I agree with you, every trader must have a different match. because basically every time the market has a different character of movement. for example, when the market is in the Asian session, the market will tend to move flat and rarely move quickly. Asian session so it is more suitable for traders who use a scalping strategy. but for other trading strategies, different market movements may be needed as well as time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 349 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)