+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 349 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mn bht sari currencie and cumodities hoti hain or he kiis currency ya cuodity ki apni market hai or apny time se hee volatile hoti hai tbhi koi bhee apko sabke liye koi aik time nhi btaaa sakta ap jis kisi currency mn kam krty ho usko mention kro then koi apki bat ka ans kr sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the big movement was mainly due to news time alone. You may always wait for the actual trend and then enter the market. And you can also make an analysis to find out the correct entry and exit points. If you always rely on session time, then you might get a floating offer. The market shows different movements every time, so always be prepared to face a reversal and for me I don't really think we have the best time to trade forex all I can say is that when we don't get a clear sign of the market we just have to get out of trade and never try to rush to the forex market that's what I really think but the more we understand our strategy, the more we can be on the rescue side

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in my opinion every day is the best time in trading, there is no shortcut to trading foreign exchange because they need a lot of time to master, in principle you can learn this profession for a maximum of 3 months, or more depending on your understanding and your skills and intelligence Your opportunity now is to work hard and be vigilant and practice forex trading strategies at the expense of a successful pilot or what is known as a "demo" account and I think that money is the owner of a real demo from you. Don't be greedy and the best time to trade. I think it's good every time to trade and there is no bad time to trade, because success in trading is not determined by time, but is influenced by the strategy to be used.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Individual traders who do it according to the rules of the strategy and system used, but what I usually do to get the best time to do transactions is when opening and closing every session in the market for this session is usually fast The movement is true if every time it can provide opportunities to get a profit but it will differ good time in one method and another and trading krnay kay liye har best time hota hai aap jb chaaho is the main trade kr sktay ho forex main trading krnay kay liye aap ko is the best time dechna chaahiye forex main trading trading because kay liye aap ko plan kath sath what time to adjust because prta hai tb hi aap is the main achay sai trade kr sktay ho

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders must operate at the most unstable time on the market because there is a greater opportunity for pip hunting. Price fluctuations are very beneficial for traders. I think investors should do their best during the US and European sessions. After the market remains static and there is no chance of winning money. and I think the best time is when the European session starts. From that point the trader must be alert to take advantage of price changes and catch the pip. traders should not operate when the market is static because opportunities to catch good moves are minimal.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course the best time to trade when the market is very volatile and moves very well so that we can get income quickly, but we must use all our knowledge and skills to capture every possible advantage of this market. And we can trade when it's released too because the market is moving well but we need to make a good fundamental analysis to find out the impact of the news on our partners !!! and Need a patient market and good analysis will always have a change and I think this trade will be able to get a good trade if we understand the market well if we continue to learn from the market to really have a good trade

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best time is the time when the European session starts and also when the US session starts and also when important news comes. I say, we should trade only in hours when the majority of stores are open and there is good movement in other wise prices in boring hours that it will be difficult to make a profit. and It is mandatory to check the time before trading on the forex market for short time traders. Because time and luck are both important to determine the profits of forex traders. Some currencies move a lot in a certain time period so that according to your choice of currency pairs, you can decide your trading time too

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best time is the time when the European session starts and also when the US session starts and also when important news comes. I say, we should trade only in hours when the majority of stores are open and there is good movement in other wise prices in boring hours that it will be difficult to make a profit. and It is mandatory to check the time before trading on the forex market for short time traders. Because time and luck are both important to determine the profits of forex traders. Some currencies move a lot in a certain time period so that according to your choice of currency pairs, you can decide your trading time too

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the right time can make a good position in business. so time is a very important thing from the forex business. we can wait for a good trend and then trade it. actually all depends on our technical knowledge. and saab ji mare reckoning so that the application of our kamai mai ice and new york time trading mai kart trading fer the ice application kam mai acha paisa hasal kar sai hai bai saab ji forex ek best business hi hum forex mai acha paisa hard work as long as sakte hi bai saab ji forex mai hum sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai pehle hume es kam mai achi tara se hasal experience because of cha aa bai saab ji

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is when the market is really intertwined and well covered by stocks and for the right issues that we work for the good problems that we develop are intervened well and we work for the good of every trade when the market opens there are many good things problems that works for us there are many good problems that we are working on for that we develop for a rigorous selection process and trading and Timong your trade is very important and works well at a level that you cannot explain, so we need to run this market in sources and options which is better and well-placed. We need to understand what level we know for forex trading, we can work hard as traders we need to run this market in a more profound way and for that it's always good we have different value choices

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 349 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)