+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 369 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3689

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I thought that I can take the forex as a hobby only but I can not really do that now. Now I can not concentrate on anything of there is any trade running. It becomes very difficult for me to be in rest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade forex and become a trader because forex trading is my hobby . I want to defeat market and become a winner . It is become my hobby and i can stop doing that every as i have free time . I think have someone like me .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consider this business as a hobby that makes money. because if used as a hobby, we will be more comfortable and enjoy doing it, also will be more heartfelt.

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you my brother, but I think each has its mone traders in trading style, and I trade part-time, by what I'm studying, and I make about 3 to 4 per day operation, to avoid risks.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you consider forex as a hobby, I believe, the result will not be maximized. any type of your business, you should do it seriously. If you are serious, you meet all the risks you can certainly reduce.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am serious trader because i want to keep this for my life. I do not like to do job in outside. I see this business is very profitable then others. And i can spend my time with freedom in this business.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In an hobby you continue your activity even without profit. So do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader and are here for earning money?
    hmm ap ne kafi achi post start ki ha main to app k apne mutaliq batata houn k main ne forex trading ko shuro main ek hobby he liya tha k jab mode howa addat ko dohraha liya par jab dekha mode nahi ha to nahi lekin ab main forex trading ko kafi seriouc le raha houn or es se mugh ko kafi profit hasil ho raha ha

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    initially i started Forex as a hobby.now days ,i am trying to take it seriously ,
    i have set to my mind that this business is fund it works.i feel free for my trading and make analyze the market with clear.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you a serious trader ?or just a hobbyist?Do you think its "okay"to consider trading
    'just a hobby'?well do you know how the IRS defines a hobby? as an activity not engaged in for profit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are a place .where you want to make money and you feel as though you have the nerve and the will to get there.
    you will find that it is time for you.you to look into becoming a successful day trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 369 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 363 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)