+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 369 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3689

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    as i am trading seriously because i never did as the timepass or just a gambeling..because forex is best opportunity to earn money in less time..so its necessary to take a seriouslyy
    yes, if we assume that forex is a business and we want to build a career there then we should seriously study and trade so that we can continue to improve our account becomes bigger as we build a company ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm trading as a hobby. Spent my spare time on the forex trading. I feel it is a game. So either i can win and also i can loose. But i try my best to win the game. So i practice my self , learn about the game and analyze the market. So day by day i sharpen my skills and knowledge. This is my risky-rewarding hobby.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    some time i like this to take as hobby so this is the reason that some time i lose the money and this is the adverse for my tradings and i think if we are really very good trader then we should take it seriously
    Even if you treat as a Hobby also you need to trade with proper discipline and correct method. Because there people who do take a Hobby also seriously and do it with lot of dedication.
    I have taken Forex trading quite seriously and even enjoy doing it except certain conditions.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i am trading seriously because i never did as the timepass or just a gambeling..because forex is best opportunity to earn money in less time..so its necessary to take a seriouslyy
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In an hobby you continue your activity even without profit. So do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader and are here for earning money?
    wasa to main serious trading karta hoon or min es sa boht sara profit earned karana chata hoon or ab min daily trading karta hoon es laya ab ya mari hobby be ban ge ha q k trading ko main boht zadia like karata hoon es laya main na trading ko eh choana ha or ab maja trading ka alwa or koi chazee nazer nahi ati trading is best my hobby.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    In an hobby you continue your activity even without profit. So do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader and are here for earning money?
    i m now very much serious trader coz i m determined that i will recover all my previous lost .if i will need 1 more year to recover then i will work very hard for and still i m doing really .i m winning form last 3 month consistently and recover already 25% of loss

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we come in trading just for time pass and it becomes our hobby soon, and when it becomes our hobby then we become serious trader also, so if you take it as a hobby then you would become trader otherwise you could not go further in trading.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm ap ne kafi achi post start ki ha main to app k apne mutaliq batata houn k main ne forex trading ko shuro main ek hobby he liya tha k jab mode howa addat ko dohraha liya par jab dekha mode nahi ha to nahi lekin ab main forex trading ko kafi seriouc le raha houn or es se mugh ko kafi profit hasil ho raha ha

Junior Member vikalpverma is an unknown quantity at this point vikalpverma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ko hobby samjh ke trading karne wale log kabhi bhi forex ke liye serius nahi hote aur aise log hi sabse zada nuksan me jate hi
    jo logh forex ko poore dil se aur mehnat se karte hai unhi ko market se profit hota hai..loss me jane wale traders me sbase zada whai traders hote hai jinke liye forex hobby hai ya fir bas jua hai

Member insta1988 is on a distinguished road insta1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi dear fellows according to my views trading has in it self both way hobby and serious trading trading aik aisi cheez hai jisssay karnay say mujhay bohat maza aata hai or ab ahista ahista trading main main bohat interest leny lag gya hon or main iss ko as a career banana chahta hon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 369 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)