+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 369 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you consider trading just a hobby or you are a serious trader?

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there should always people have to be the going in the best way of knowing where. its my job and we are be the best ways and we will be best way oof trading whre its a good way you can iunderstand and be there ins the worst.
    and I followed this forex business is the only way to get the money to finance the day-to-day life, I can get enough profit to my life for a month ... per my daily profit target is quite small between 20-30 $ only....how about you about my daily activities this? My 20 trading days trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think you can have trading as hobby. May be only till you are in profits. One major loss will make you either quit trading or serious about trading.i think that forex cannot be done as a hobby, because it has involved some money and a person needs to be serious in order to do forex trading....so i am not taking it as a hobby...i am trying to learn forex trading more and more and want to make a good profit with it...so i am doing forex as a serious business....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a trader is very similar to being self-employed when it comes to taking responsibility, working for yourself and creating a sustainable and profitable business. the general problems that are typical for traders who lack the autonomous mindset is Separating between easy-unnecessary and hard-important tasks bhai vese me to serious trader hn but me apko yehi masvara donga ke ap hobby trader ki tarah trade kia krey becoz agar ap serios trader ki trah trade krey gay to ame apko batado ke ap ke midn me asar prey ga which is not good so ap hobby ki tarah kro zyada acha hn

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is a very profitable instrument and the day I realise it I have chosen it as a full-time career. And I am giving more time in technical and fundamental of the Forex market which is resulting in high pips on the daily basis. Every trader traded like a hobby in the early stage but later on deal to the higher liquidity it becomes a career for their investment

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually is work in this market regular. I need the money. So that i am join the Forex as a business. Forex business earning is good. then we need to be serious trader rather than consider Forex as hobby. All of us must be serious to learn, to practice, to train and improve our trading skill everyday. You should take forex currency exchange trading serious so that we will not fall short of profits that should be developed as a long term investment in order to provide consistent money learn to appreciate any amount of equity that is not wasted due to recklessness and greed

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me I�d like to believe that I will learn to be more seirus in forex trading, because I see there is big opportunity for us to be able to earn income without limitation in the trading, and if we are not serious in doing so, we will not get maximum results in trading. absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that trading is my job and i have been trading for several years. I spend much time for learn and become a better trader. I always do my best to make good trading. I really consider forex trading as a serious trader, not as a hobby only. I spend my money also in this business, and it is the prove that i am really serious with this business

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not into forex trading just for the fun of it. I am not here to just see how things work. I am here for serious business and that business is to make money in real time. So my trading forex is not a matter of hobby or anything, it is a matter of business and a serious business for that matter.
    and First time when i started my trading it was my hobby in this market but day by day i am entering in this market and getting the real enjoyment form this market now i am professional trader and its my job really because a major portion is come from here for my life expense..

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is my job and i have been trading for several years. I spend much time for learn and become a better trader. I always do my best to make good trading. I really consider forex trading as a serious trader, not as a hobby only. I spend my money also in this business, and it is the prove that i am really serious with this business well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that lot of people here started trading just as a hobby or they just wanted to ''know how it works'' and look where they are now, several years later! Someone with a true interest in the market will sooner r later move on and become a serious trader, making profits on a daily basis and I find this amazing how we shape over time.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i do take the trading business very seriously because it is the only business that i know that can give very good profites that wat i know that i have to make sure that there is enough.
    and My partner wants to get, is an important step. I am going to consider and reach your starting point, but also that my passion is transformed into a decisive phase, foreign exchange trading and practical points. The most important thing is, there are a lot of companies. In addition also then carefully idea of my husband. It is the quality of the property. Freedom in life cannot be resolved, the idea of paying for a professional experience, as well as career career passion is in the Middle an original idea.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, forex trading is not a hobby, it is a serious subject. for being a perfect trader, you must have to be serious in work. Actually forex is not only a interesting business but also it can give you an excellent benefit which is unlimited income. so we can say that forex is a golden opportunity.
    and I considered that Forex can't make achieved for the sake of hobby, due to the fact this can provides intricate money and that customer has to be key in purchase personally Forex trading....considerably I'm but not taking this can for the sake of activity...I'm trying to learn Forex trading increasingly more and also need to make that successful value to it...so I'm carrying out Forex trading for the sake of serious career.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 369 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)