+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 222 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2217

Thread: Do you trade on borrowed advises or on your own analysis?

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suresh View Post
    i never trade in the borrowed money because forex is a risky business nad naything can happen in it and in case if we suffer loss then there will be huge pressure for returing of the borrowed money
    Same with me, I never trade with borrowed money too because it will be bad for my psychology effect and I think it's better to
    use my own money or using money from bonus posting. Trading with borrowing money from others, it will give higher pressure
    for traders and in many conditions, it caused big losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never trade in the borrowed money because forex is a risky business nad naything can happen in it and in case if we suffer loss then there will be huge pressure for returing of the borrowed money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always trade with my own decision technique, but some time i follow the trading strategy of the professional trader how they trade and what technique they use in trading. i just take experience from them and use it when i invest in the market.

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I attended a local web of transactions that are always giving advice, but all that happened was a loss because I followed him. now I just focus on what will my heart, and if it is false, then the correction I do will be easier because it does not involve other people.Your own analysis will give you more confidence and reliability.

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should know that I never trade on borrowed advises though I do consider them sometimes and study them with my own analysis and ponder but I same to fulfil my trades supported on them only.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly disagree with your opinion that we do business in foreign exchange if we want to benefit then we have to evaluate the mistakes we've ever done and also we have to improve our skills in implementing a good strategy and kejelihan in market analysis.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that it is a bad idea to trade on borrowed advises because forex trading is very complicated and it won't be a very easy thing especially as newbies for us to learn how to trade with a working strategy that is the reason why we would need the guide of an extra help.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now i use my own analysis to trade forex and take all my trading decisions. But when i was a newbie, i usually visited www.mt5.com and from that site i use their free signals and put it into my trading.

Member kazaforex is an unknown quantity at this point kazaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first I did this it also gives an advantage, but more importantly it gives me the tension and anxiety. So got the lesson Never Ever follow advice and other signals. Your own analysis will give you more confidence and reliability. This is the reality.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    At first, it is not a bad idea if we depend on borrowed advises or analysis since we would want to check if their analysis corresponds with us, it is way that we can actually grow in our own learning process, then over time we can stop relying on others advises when we know we are good enough to make our strategy.
    I think any analysis that produced by other traders are not always going to be profitable for us, because I believe the results of the analysis was applied in the trade also requires certain rules.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 222 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)