+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 254 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2539

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you really need concentration to trade forex? I do not think so. Well, if you are a beginner still trying to develop a good trading system, then you will need to concentrate. If however you have already developed a good working trading system you should be able to execute your trades with your eyes closed and as such you do not really need to concentrate any more. What do you think guys?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed. Concentration is crucial for success in forex trading. Like in every business full concentration can bring more profit and it also reduces risk, the same is in forex as well. By keen concentration a trader can realize well about market condition and it can be implied at the time of giving buy or sell order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And also 1 thing i think it also depends on the guy/person who is doing it as some people feel like they can only do 1 thing at 1 time but some people like me love to do multi tasking.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Its very right that if concentration is not there,its better to quit from trading for the moment or the day .
    because in trading field ,traders have to trade with a fresh mind and lots of concentration,without that loss may happen in the trading field.
    Dear i think concentrate and fresh mind are two completely different things - a relax mind is must but even if you dont concentrate still you can get a decent income as i myself love to watch movies with doing trading and i'm doing a decent job.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
    Dear not really yes you need concentration on certain times but overall i really not think you need to sit hours and hours on it you can relax and still you will be successful in trading.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good concentration is vital in the forex market as it helps you in pcking the right trades to generate profit for you. Unless you are very sure of the market situation and are ready to concentrate, you should try avoiding opening big trades.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will very good and profitable thing that you still your trading /stay out you when you cannot concentrate on your trading its batter if you feel free and feel comfortable then you can make money real without loss.

Junior Member kawish44 is an unknown quantity at this point kawish44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Concentration is very necessary in every field of life but in forex there is more concentration required.when you are going to open your positon you must pay attention to your trade .if you have tension about some thing else you must put it out before start trading .

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a person is feeling sleepy, they will definitely lose concentration and this might negatively affect their trading decisions. I like to also concentrate before I trade that is why I make sure that I rest very well before embarking on a mission to face my trading terminal.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i understand sir about how pain you feel like that before.i have experience about this situation.but dont be worries.just concentrate about your trading and focus it.because you can recover your loss easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 254 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)