+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 254 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Concentration is one of the pillars of trader discipline. Therefore it is important to choose a place that is far from external interference. Traders must also have all the intellectual means. Fatigue or stress is basically an enemy of concentration and as a result, there is a risk of making more mistakes and so that the koi forex to my business thhya dhyaan nahi de paata ya fir yaha concentrate nahi karakta for fir usse ess my business is due to chahiye, my forex bahut he jada dhyaan traders near ko chalna hota hai hai to fir usad ba w he ess business me kaam kar paata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that every job requires concentration in order to get it done well. because forex is directly related to money so you need more connections and when you will lose, so if you do not construct and get losses for losses how can you serve in this market, so it is better to leave the forex market and so that if you lose my forex lagatar ho raha hai to apko chahiye to kuch din no forex ko chor dein aur fresh minds because we go bad dobara se trading karen yes is to bare me mazeed learn because aur dekhe to ak kaha ghalati kar rahe hain we ghalati se bachne ki koshish karen .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing I do forex trading requires a lot of concentration and losing concentration can result in your trading losses and try to pay all your attention to your trading how it interacts with price action the most profitable way of trading the forex market and which you are I agree with you , but which one should you open and market in the direction of the post? You can be confident that all you see is a good entry point, but not sure about it. You lose connection, experience loss of food to play with Forex trading

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree that concentration is one of the main factors to help you succeed in forex trading. When you lose concentration in forex, you cannot make good decisions because you cannot analyze and strategize properly. and yes I found that too. for several days I used to post on forums and when I was bored I used to look at charts for 5 minutes and used them to give trades. always end in losing trade. so I realized that full concentration is very important to give trade

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Concentration is very important to correctly identify opportunities in this business. On many occasions the opportunity to capture Pips is rare, therefore investors must be attentive and focused to conduct operations in a timely manner. Forex is a type of investment that requires maximum effort at all times. and this trading business is fully concentrated because this trading market changes its trend every time when traders do not know the trend correctly they have to wait for a good trend and when you get a good trend from trading then make a trading position.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market changes from time to time with time changes in various time zone countries, therefore concentration is very important. Sometimes you trade according to the time of your own country and ignore the time zones of those countries, in which currency pair you are investing, you have a chance to lose because according to their time zone, the exchange rate of their currency changes suddenly. So therefore concentration is an important element of forex trading.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फॉरेक्स एक अस्थिर मार्केट है। इसमें मार्केट की स्थिति हर पल बदलती रहती है। इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में कंसन्ट्रेट करना बहुत ज़रूरी होता है। फॉरेक्स मार्किट में पैसा कमाना आसान नहीं होता है। इसके लिए न केवल धैर्य और अनुशासन की जरूरत होती है, बल्कि अनुसंधान, प्रतिबद्धता और बाजार की अच्छी समझ की भी बहुत जरूरत होती है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग बहुत ही रिस्की बिज़नेस है, इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ट्रेडर्स की सबसे अहम् गुण अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज है। ट्रेडर्स के पास अच्छी ट्रेडिंग स्ट्रेटेजी के साथ साथ व्यापारिक मनोविज्ञान का होना ज़रूरी भी है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के लिए ट्रेडर को अनुशासित और सकारात्मक होना बहुत ज़रूरी है। ट्रेडर्स को अपनी भावनाओं पर नियंत्रण करना और सफलता के लिए धैर्य रखना चाहिए।

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    concentration plays an important role in trading. when we choose our position in trade we must give our concentration in it correctly. if we fail to pay our full attention to every pair or trade we cannot make a good position in trading. have faced many unexpected losses. And once something else is happening in our minds and it is difficult to concentrate or seem difficult to analyze the market, I will agree in such situations to stay away from the market and come with fresh thoughts next time.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trump For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main Forex Trading Traders and Real Trading Main Thek Tarah said phly experience get because of aor Trader ko Main demo account Trading as a practice because of Thek Rahy Ga Aor Main market taders JB Expert Ho Kar Trading Karta Hay Aor Market traders Ko Kay Thek Smj Hoty Hay Phr Main Trader kay Trading that produces hoty hay and aap apni trading kar concentrated pe ho lekin uske liye aapko market ki learn because Hogi Agra market ki learn Karke usme kaam Karoge anyway apap aap par aur apam ka pe concentrate kar sakti ho to aap Is there Tarah kaam Karoge After all aap ko kabhi bhi mein koi bhi pareshani nahi hogi aap aap achi acchi market Tarah is the main kar karo Sako Ge Kis Liye best Hai Ke Apne work concentrating karo

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that forex trading requires a lot of concentration and losing concentration can result in losses if you vary trading without reason and buy one morning in the lower gap, it is best to stay out of the market for several days instead of trading and losing money. and Concentration is better to stay on the Forex trading platform and traders are in the process of planning the best and get better strategies for the benefit of each of your business, beginner prepaid trading forums will first start a demo account first. Is it business .......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 254 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)