+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 254 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is right thought to stay away from the Trading when there is no concentration from our end, otherwise due to panic we may commit mistakes that may drive us to the margin call . I have heard that one simple click done wrongly will ruin the account. Few times i have also lost much money due to oversight of the lot size in the order i placed. If you don't concentration on Forex, you must make a huge loss.To trade in Forex and to make profit, a very sharp brain is required.Profit comes then when a trader think only of the Forex during trading.Forex is a very risky business.A silly mistake can make you suffer a lot.So concentrate on Forex, otherwise leave trading.Don't trade with a tensed mind.Focus on only Forex, it will build your career.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it already, they must move away from foreign currency trading if the dealer can not focus because this issue could be located in a very large mistakes could make it located in a very large losses being able to capital loss That's right if we can't concentrate while trading it will only increasing the risk so it will be better if we don't trade for a while. I'm sure we always want to get profit from forex so we must fix our problem which is disturb us first.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you dude!!concentration is important..but not only the concentration that we need to do well,i think all the emotion and phsycological factor will effecting our trading result!!get more experiences in the real market to improve our phsycology skill!!thats my opinion. yes Forex trading need good concentration in market and chart analysis.If we open order without these concentration we sure to loss in trading.So,i will suggest the newbie that if you don't understand the market situation or don't have time to give concentration on market then stop trading to stop loss.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that is right because the forex trading requires focussing especially in present of acme hours and important system symptom because of the immersion should be to thoroughly analyze and ultimately proceed out with nifty decicsion and we give rattling be really encouraging the numerate density used. Ye sit is true that if we can't concentrate on the graph chart then we should leave the trading form some time and again we should start with a fresh mind. With the lack of concentration we can loss our trading equity also.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap koi bhi kaam ly lo jab tak aap ko us per apna pura dheyan na dena pare ga tab tak aap i=usay understand nahi ker sektay is liye aap ko usay samajhnay k liye concentration kerni perti hai jo aap ko us cheez ki samjh deti hai isi trah trading koi easy kaam nahi hai aap is pe concentrate nahi ker sketay to aap kabhi success nahi haasil ker sektay is main... Forex trading main concentration bahut jaruri hai kyo ki kya pta kab woh time aa jaye ki aap ko apna profit ya ho sakta hai loss book kar ke trade close karna pare.Jo cocentrade nahi kar sakte une chayie ya to trade kare hi na ya feer automatic trade kar le.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bilkul sahe hai agar hum concentrate k sath trade nahi kar sakty hia to behtar yahe hai k hum trading na karen balky hum mehnat karen seekhny ki jab seekh jaen to phir hum trading karen taaky hum concentrate bhe kar sakain aur profit bhe! Sadly its a truth if you don't have the patient to concentrate than really it is hard to see you succeeding even if you are successful its only for short term in long run you will fail no matter how hard you try.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,I think it is a very good idea for us to stay out the forex market if we can not concertrate ourselves on the forex trading.You know,if we can not concerntrate,then we can not analysis the forex trend clear.If we force us to trade that time,you will find most the results will be ended with so big loss.So just keep ourselves out of the forex market can be better. forex trading does require great concentration, I used to always concentrate on the front of the chart but the result is negative, now I just did a moment to observe the movement of the concentration trend and then take a position, attach the take profit and stop loss is very simple ...

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, karney k liye sab trade se agr koi ahmiat ziaada cheez hai wo hai apki rakhti concentration or the mind active, ye hona ka dono hamesha kareinge cheezein apko support. agr aap nahi kr concentration raheyin hain ap hamesha apni pr market much error or ko where mind activenes kareinge ki na hui to the right decision nahi le waja se payeinge jiski hai saath hi sirf lost ap se trade enjoy nai krpayeinge.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han bhai mein apke baat sey poori tarah sey sehmat hn, forex trading apke bohot jayada concentration mangta ha islye agar aap forex ko poori tarah sy concentration nahi dy paa rahay to us ka natija ye hoga k ap loss ke aur jao gy or loss ke aur janay sy behtar ye ha k ap us time forex sy quit kro. q k loss sy kuch na kamana achha ha. ye baat sahi hai ki jab hum trade main concentrate nahin kar paa rahe hain to isse bahar aa jayen , isse hum losses se bach sakte hain . forex trade main sahi analysis ke baad jab hum enter karke monitoring main busy hote hai us samay hamain sahi exit point per position ko close kar trade se bahar aa jana chahiye aur uske baad kuchh time refresh ment aur relax ke liye lena jaroori hai isse hum aage trade main achha perform karenge.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is 100% true, forex needs full concentration of mind. unmindful trading can not bear success in trading. when i can't concentrate my mind, i stop trading and see movie. then when i feel fresh, i again start trading... It s a good advised. when you are not in a position to identified the market trend better stay out from it until identified a trend.Other thing is concentrate while trading is most important.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 254 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)