+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: list the indian brokers which are regulated by nse,bse or other indian regulation?

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    list the indian brokers which are regulated by nse,bse or other indian regulation. I think almost all forex brokers offer a complete trade. and similar financial payment options on all brokers. possible for the legality of permits and licenses, you can look at a particular website.
    This particular web site usually leads to things that are sometimes we have to look at every stage of the existing system to be tailored to the way we look at each of the existing processes and procedures used for us to be able to get benefits commensurate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is only one currency broker (that I know) in India is http://www.*********.in .. But I can't assure you that it is regulated by nse,bse or other indian regulation.. For more details go to :- http://www.*********.in/contacts/..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No broker in India allows international currency pairs trading as per my knowledge, as in India RBI has still not allowed fully to trade international currency pairs, so a lot of brokers that allow stock trading also provide currency trading but in INR based pairs only. Alpari India is also working under SEBI and under the guidelines of RBI, so they are also providing only INR based pairs and futures only

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    list the indian brokers which are regulated by nse,bse or other indian regulation. I think almost all forex brokers offer a complete trade. and similar financial payment options on all brokers. possible for the legality of permits and licenses, you can look at a particular website.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    I want to know, why you sarch for broker with indian regulations?
    You worried about your fund safe?
    I think it will have several advantages if we get a regulated broker under indian authorities, firstly we shall be able to easily depsoit and withdraw, and as we shall be trading with authorities we shall not get into taxing complexity and yeh i think it will give shield of safety as well.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to know, why you sarch for broker with indian regulations?
    You worried about your fund safe?

Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hello please tell indian brokers who offer forex,stocks and commodities to trade and sholud be regulated by indian regulation.please share and also list the payment options available

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are'nt any forex brokers allowing spot forex trading regulated under nse or bse, what we can do with these brokers is trade stocks in cash and or derivatives. So for leverage based currency trading we have no option but to trade with international online portals.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    I dont know whether these brokers offer forex trading, but almost every one of these allow stock trading and commodities, from among so many brokers few tops ones are Sharekhan, ICICI Direct, Reliance Money, IndianInfolines, religare etc.
    it is good to know those sites but can i trade forex with them and also wanna know which is best and how many days it take to open an account with them as i heard it not so easy and it take some months and i dont whether it was true so i wanna know please tell
    please vote for me if you like my post

9. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

wazid201118 (2012-02-22)

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some brokers who does not offer the forex and stock and commodities at the same time.I dont know the exact brokers for this option in India as they are published and the commodities and stock are available in many Indians brokers.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know whether these brokers offer forex trading, but almost every one of these allow stock trading and commodities, from among so many brokers few tops ones are Sharekhan, ICICI Direct, Reliance Money, IndianInfolines, religare etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast