+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: list the indian brokers which are regulated by nse,bse or other indian regulation?

Banned duke38 is an unknown quantity at this point duke38's Avatar
    Thanks
    some of the Forex traders not give the Forex and Stock Commodities one time.
    but according to my opinion must go for regular broker under authorities that give us very much easy deposit and withdraw facilities. it is also safe from the tax problems. other wise every body have its own opinion...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    I dont know whether these brokers offer forex trading, but almost every one of these allow stock trading and commodities, from among so many brokers few tops ones are Sharekhan, ICICI Direct, Reliance Money, IndianInfolines, religare etc.
    it's sensible out to recognize those sites however will i trade forex around with them plus wanna recognize which is certainly best and what number days it take out to open an account around with them as i heard it not really easy and it also take a few months and that i dont whether or not finally it was true thus i wanna recognize please tell
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if we get a regulated broker under Indian authorities we shall be able to withdraw and to easily deposit I think in India all the Forex brokers allow the stock trading and all the commodities All offers a complete trade and financial payment options

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member badrussh is an unknown quantity at this point badrussh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Financial sector in India has experienced a better environment to grow with the presence of higher competition. The financial system in India is regulated by independent regulators in the field of banking, insurance, mortgage and capital market. Government of India plays a significant role in controlling the financial market in India.

Ministry of Finance, Government of India controls the financial sector in India. Every year the finance ministry presents the annual budget on 28th February. The Reserve Bank of India is an apex institution in controlling banking system in the country. It's monetary policy acts as a major weapon in India's financial market.

Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is one of the regulatory authorities for India's capital market.

Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
    National Stock Exchange
    Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
    Reserve Bank of India
    Major Financial Institutions in India
    Foreign Investment Promotion Board

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    भारत में कोई दलाल अंतरराष्ट्रीय मुद्रा जोड़े में भारत आरबीआई के रूप में मेरे ज्ञान के अनुसार ट्रेडिंग है अभी भी अनुमति नहीं पूरी तरह से तो दलालों कि शेयर ट्रेडिंग की अनुमति के एक बहुत भी मुद्रा व्यापार प्रदान करते हैं, लेकिन में inr जोड़े केवल आधारित अंतरराष्ट्रीय मुद्रा जोड़े, व्यापार करने के लिए अनुमति देता है। तो वे भी प्रदान कर रहे हैं केवल inr के आधार जोड़े और वायदा केवल अल्पारी भारत भी सेबी के तहत और भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक, के दिशा निर्देशों के तहत काम कर रहे है

Junior Member Zia shaikh is an unknown quantity at this point Zia shaikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is it illegal to trade with broker who don't follow Indian regulations? If it is most of people trade on other traders ? Please tell me if it is illegal
    cause I never came across anything like that.

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are some brokers who does not offer the forex and stock and commodities at the same time. most of the brokers allow those. such as harekhan, ICICI Direct, Reliance Money, IndianInfolines, religare and so on

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The brokers who allow trading in forex (only INR with other USD, GBP, EUR, JPY and nothing else), stocks and commodities are IIFL, sharekhan, Karvy and Geojit. Brokers like zerodha and BNR securities offer only stocks and commodities to trade. All are regulated and cheque or online bank transfer is the only option available.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not know best broker in the Indian country you can search best broker through any search engine but if you look instaforex deeply it is the best one option in the Asia if you chose it you do not need other

Junior Member sriforex is an unknown quantity at this point sriforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think reliance money is offering forex with indian currency pairs. i think that nse and bse for stocks, not for forex, is it correct? i think that international brokers such as alpari,...., established forex office in india for trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast