+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: list the indian brokers which are regulated by nse,bse or other indian regulation?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some brokers who does not offer the forex and stock and commodities at the same time.I dont know the exact brokers for this option in India as they are published and the commodities and stock are available in many Indians brokers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is vital that we trade with broker that got reputation, as only then we will be able to work it out towards our benefit. I am operating under OctaFX and through their help and support, I feel comfortable in every possible way. They are licensed by FCA and have excellent reputation with winning over 21 awards in just 6 years. It includes Most Transparent Broker, Best ECN Broker, Best International Broker and much more, so it’s quite pleasant to operate with such company.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi there., I think you can do some searching in internet to find which the regulated broker that available in India. I think the other user can answer your post immediately once they reach or read it. By the if you want it fast you could do the above suggestion. Hope helping you.

Senior Member repon is an unknown quantity at this point repon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this point you can rent, almost all Forex brokers for Fore currency trading regulated nse or bse, we should be able to do with these brokers doing business in dollars and futures or derivatives. As much about forex we now have absolutely no opportunity for a company with a worldwide web site on the sites.

Banned cigaret kretek is an unknown quantity at this point cigaret kretek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixion-fxxx View Post
    I think instaforex already on the list sir, so it is now trading in the forex market in india countries will be able to create a very safe and we will be able to trade it with more safely and comfortably at all sir
    because all that we will use in this trade will be very nice
    I do not think so dude currently instaforex is listed on RAFFM regulation organization on rusia , but this broker have a really huge capital and a lot of great trader, thats why we does not need to worry with our account, insta is a really safe broker.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are no Forex brokers permitting spot Forex mercantilism regulated beneath nae or base, what we are able to do with these brokers is trade stocks in money and or derivatives. thus for leverage primarily based currency mercantilism we've got no possibility however to trade with international on-line portals...........

Member Vixion-fxxx is an unknown quantity at this point Vixion-fxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think instaforex already on the list sir, so it is now trading in the forex market in india countries will be able to create a very safe and we will be able to trade it with more safely and comfortably at all sir
    because all that we will use in this trade will be very nice

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not an idian trader so i have not so many knowledge about forex brokers in the india country,i have no list of it, i am learning about it but i have not so experience in the market and it is not so easy for me because there are many numbers of trading brokers here in the market in forex online.

Member ghanam is on a distinguished road ghanam's Avatar
    Thanks
    so many brokers few tops ones are Sharekhan, ICICI Direct, Reliance Money, IndianInfolines, religare etc.

Member pol7575 is an unknown quantity at this point pol7575's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sorry it is restricted to trade forex in nse and bse. So there is no broker who can provide you that service. I do not know how instaforex managed to open services in india, but I am glade to have such an opportunity. Instaforex is a completely legal and reputed company in india.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast