+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 496 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 4955

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Senior Member abuls.hasan3 is on a distinguished road abuls.hasan3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that you must be follow some rule and regulation like make proper strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual mission vision value and goal. One the other hand you must be look out market environment forex first because much people job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    How we form some sort of foreign exchange. as well as the investing need to is similar to ti this the funds. the funds that any of us make use of in order to trade within currencies. as well end damage or trailing end damage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned taylor.swift.14 is an unknown quantity at this point taylor.swift.14's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that you must be follow some rule and regulation like make proper strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual mission vision value and goal.................

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a Forex trader, the ability to have a plans makes you a better one, setting your plans is never the main thing in the market since you can set plans with little time, the main thing in the market is working in line with the set plan.

Senior Member nadim_bd is an unknown quantity at this point nadim_bd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To set a good trading plan you must follow some rules and regulations which will make you a proper strategy. On the other hand you must analysis the market currency.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mds0025 View Post
    I am a new forex trader so i want to know how can i set a good trading plan before i start trading in forex market. Can i set daily trading plan or other? plz can anybody help me...
    The first thing you should perhitungakan is the volume of transactions that you will use, then you should know about the position of the right entry and right exit position on the market. I think in this case you need to set the best strategy.

Senior Member aim_aly is on a distinguished road aim_aly's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother you need to work on demo account and get deep knowledge of trading line then you should be a good trader and whne you trade just review the markte well then try to trade and earn more more profit got it

Senior Member kamalesh7 is on a distinguished road kamalesh7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can get good plan from expert trader. so always we have to follow some expert trader who are so much experience about trading . by following their trading we can do practice & we can also dong demo trade. by doing demo trade we can get proper knowledge about the trading . so that is the proper step of success. this way we can get successful plan.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can set our own dealing aircraft and can estimate industry pattern also if we use indication for see industry pattern and observe all past styles in this way we can create a indication quickly and can estimate the industry pattern. you can set your own aircraft by using a easy technique.

Banned RowenaM is an unknown quantity at this point RowenaM's Avatar
    Thanks
    the only way to make money in the forex currency exchange market is to have profitable Forex trading strategies and good money management. Without these two skills, you will certainly fail as a trader and if you master these, you will be a very profitable Forex trader. You also need to know how much risk you should take on any given trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 494 of 496 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484 492 493 494 495 496 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)