+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 496 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i set my good trading plan?

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And earn lot of many money and fill my dreams rather than Click on one of the professional business plan for the future of forex trading and difficult for any business to be done because the boss of the old man again and forex trading is a good job for us to be able to do if I feel better for the forex trading mopuse the money can produce but the high risk of forex trading forex trading because it does not only depend on

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this trade when a trader do the trade he must know about the trade like this is the key to the success of my own strategy that i need to earn a lot so money and for this reason my future plan is to become a successful trader as if Every one can make huge money from doing this business and Forex trading is more better than other business or jobs so I will be professional trader that ts his plan at face value he has the necessary tools for a great career in Forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is most profitable or good business account me like forex business forex is usually a great online good business we can set our own trading plane and can predict market trend also if we use indicator for see market trend and watch all previous trends in this way we can make a signal easily and can predict the market trend.forex is a huge business forex is very interesting business. Knowledge is valueless unless it is matched to deeds instead of i hope one day i will be a successful trader and can serve all people and In this way you earn a lot and loss chances less and Candle stick pattern is very important technical analysis skill for future action in forex trading

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    मैं जीवनकाल में विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में रह रहा हूं क्योंकि यह किसी भी समय व्यापार करने में बहुत सहायक है जहां किसी भी समय व्यापार दिन और रात केवल शुरुआती उद्देश्यों के लिए होता है और हम विदेशी मुद्रा सीखने में कड़ी मेहनत करने और डेमो अभ्यास प्राप्त करने के बाद अच्छा लाभ कमा सकते हैं लेकिन मैं लाभ कमाना चाहता हूं और जब तक सोई कमाई के अलावा आने वाली सफलता के साथ जुड़े आगामी ईटी को नहीं लगता कि मैं फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग को अकेला छोड़ सकता हूं, यानी मैं फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग फॉरेक्स शुरू करने से पहले एक रणनीति और योजना तैयार करूंगा और शुरुआती के लिए अपने अकादमी प्रशिक्षण को भी अच्छी तरह से विकसित करूंगा।
    trading plan Kaise set Kiya Ja sakta hai iske liye aapko 1 diary or pen ki jarurat padegi usne aapko steps Likhenge. step wise step aap ko Chalna hoga trade open karne se pehle aur jab tak trade close Na Ho Jaye tab tak aap ko steps follow karne se upgrade se bache Rahenge emotion se bache Rahenge aur aapko property profit hoga step by step pehchana hoga trade open karne se pahle jab tak trade close na ho jaye tumko steps for rokne ke hisab emotions bachee reinge or apko profit hoga

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My future plan with forex is to learn forex properly and earn money only I'm just need to make the dream who many traders need to make it true that i need to reach to 1000$ in years after making my first dreams and i'm just need to make it true rather than I am trying to pursue business backwards and my mind therefore so that forex trading can be a future job very enjoyable then i have come in here with many dreams now i am decreased my dreams and only expectation from the forex is consistence profit for better life lead

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by duua View Post
    Because if you are expecting something like that the with my plan to forex will need a lot of struggle namely Sure if I become more successful I believe that forex will become my full time job but till then I have a lot of w I have strong desire to survive in Forex trading that if from my heart and my dream feels like forex business as a permanent job for me because forex is a very good business and will ensure the life of me if we actually manage the way
    मैं जीवनकाल में विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में रह रहा हूं क्योंकि यह किसी भी समय व्यापार करने में बहुत सहायक है जहां किसी भी समय व्यापार दिन और रात केवल शुरुआती उद्देश्यों के लिए होता है और हम विदेशी मुद्रा सीखने में कड़ी मेहनत करने और डेमो अभ्यास प्राप्त करने के बाद अच्छा लाभ कमा सकते हैं लेकिन मैं लाभ कमाना चाहता हूं और जब तक सोई कमाई के अलावा आने वाली सफलता के साथ जुड़े आगामी ईटी को नहीं लगता कि मैं फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग को अकेला छोड़ सकता हूं, यानी मैं फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग फॉरेक्स शुरू करने से पहले एक रणनीति और योजना तैयार करूंगा और शुरुआती के लिए अपने अकादमी प्रशिक्षण को भी अच्छी तरह से विकसित करूंगा।

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because if you are expecting something like that the with my plan to forex will need a lot of struggle namely Sure if I become more successful I believe that forex will become my full time job but till then I have a lot of w I have strong desire to survive in Forex trading that if from my heart and my dream feels like forex business as a permanent job for me because forex is a very good business and will ensure the life of me if we actually manage the way

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in the forex, we must indeed run with patient and all will be fine with a focus and hard work would be so mean and all need calmness in learning then all will be fine and as traders we have to be ready and all will be fine with a focus and hard work will be meaningful and that would be very nice. It will take time but am willing to invest in it because anything worth having is worth fighting for with future and will trade with these techniques and should have a large capital so that future gains will be greater and consistent so when we make a good plans then we can get success in forex business and My future plan in the forex market is to have a forex trading school that i can be helping trader that are still losing in the forex market

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    follow some rule and regulation like make proper strategy because strategy is a plan that integrate the individual mission vision value and our trading should resembles ti the our capital. our capital that we use to trade in the forex market. HI G ap apnay trading plan ko set to kar saktay han lekin first ap ko forex trading k baray main all knowledge get karna ho ga is k bad hi ap kuch taring planning kar saktay han

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can easily collection our personal dealing jet which enables it to foresee industry craze also when we utilize signal pertaining to observe industry craze watching most earlier trends that way we can easily make a signal easily which enables it to foresee the marketplace craze. you are able to collection your own jet simply by using a uncomplicated tactic. Many of the trader are earning money with the help of their good plan.I want to ask that please if somebody had an outstanding plan then share with the others and you will also be rewarded by Almighty ALLAH.Good Luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 496 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)