+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 280 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you block trade is good for future. It can be profitable future. but when you trade you need to set stop loss and take profit. It will help you a lot. Forex market is so risky market. So you need to carfull about risk in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market moves in the opposite direct, which it always often does, you need to ensure that you have a trade exit criteria. You will need to have set your stop loss. The next thing is to find out why it moves in the opposite direction to know whether it will be continuous or just a temporary thing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in this situation when market moves opposite direction then you should play no trade even that that you know the market trend or to analysis market limit where it will be it stop and stop your trading and try to minimize your loss.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When market moves in opposite direction,I think the ebst choise to do is close the order there.If the trend is still there,someimes we can still catch that trend to make order there.If the trend is not so clear there,I wish we can stay out to keep clam.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kabhi kabhi yesa hota hain; ki hum ne buy kia hain .. aur sl aur tp dia hua hian.. lekin market pahle sl ko hit karta hain then tp.. ko..to mera simple sa funda hain.. 1lot ka order hain.. agar pahle mera sl hit karta hian to main 30pips ka loss karta hun.. then agar market back kar ti hain.. to main firse 2lot buy karta hun.. to main apna loss recover kar leta hun.. aur agar 100% capital use kar liya hain .. to main hedge ka help leta hun.

Banned Current is an unknown quantity at this point Current's Avatar
    Thanks
    when the market moves against us go directly to perform the analysis again, if it is not possible to recover lost only cut, but if it is still possible back and let it keep running and plug Stop loss just in case if prices continue to the contrary.

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when I trade in a rules. If I trade one hour so setup stop loss should 100 pips. One day I may loss , here I can not afraid, so why I close the trade ? it is true that market is opposite at 90 pips, then again market is my site, here I can close small profit or equal. Am I right ?

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pooja View Post
    When the market moves in the opposite direct, which it always often does, you need to ensure that you have a trade exit criteria. You will need to have set your stop loss. The next thing is to find out why it moves in the opposite direction to know whether it will be continuous or just a temporary thing.
    if it changed direction and the opposite trend just got cuttloss of the greater losses
    It could just as headging techniques but also need the courage to double lot that is in use because we have to cover previous losses

Senior Member sibali will become famous soon enough sibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Closing the trade is right option at such times??
    Many times it happens that in such situation you close the position and then
    market hits target .
    Lets discuss what is efficient way to react in such situation ?
    I think when the market moves in opposite direction, then I'll wait it out until the stop loss was touched because I think it is something that will be encountered in obtaining our trading activities. So do not forget to always put a stop loss
    FOREX IS A BUSINESS AND NOT GAMBLING
    BELIEVE OURSELFT

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally feel very bad when market moves in opposite direction. On that moment, the best method will be waiting for the time until market goes up. This is applicable if you have larger amount of money and you trading lots are small. If you are trading with low money, you should immediately close that order as early as possible or should choice stop loss method.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 277 of 280 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)