+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 280 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometime I have to face such types of situation while trading. In this time I try my best to keep my emotion under control. I try to realize that is this the real movement or the correction. I try to find out why is this happening.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rifan.nadim is an unknown quantity at this point rifan.nadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times one kind of news release the move opposite side. After we look the market come back to target. So depend on news. Cause some new release the market moves large or small. so I think if market will hot news and the market move trader target then the trade never do close trade or hot news will the market move opposite side then the trade close right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Closing the trade is right option at such times??
    Many times it happens that in such situation you close the position and then
    market hits target .
    Lets discuss what is efficient way to react in such situation ?
    First of all koi bhi trade market ko analysis karke hi karna chahiye. Aur uska Stoploss always take profit se chhota hona chahiye. Agar technical analysis karke trade karoge to tp aur sl bhi sahi jagha pe lagega. Phir kabhi news k karan market me movement aa jaye to thoda loss hi bear karna padega.
    Agar technical analysis karke trade kiya hoga to trade me loss k chances kam ho jayenge.
    Last edited by dimpal; 2012-08-14 at 06:06 PM.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market always moves in opposite direction. You can't not expect that the moment you open a position int the market it will gives profits instantly,maybe it can happen few times but not always. Just set your stop loss and wait for the market decisions. Don't panic.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arin.muah View Post
    i would cut loss and change my open position with opposite direction.cut loss is my favorite money management so i don't think confuse while to open this locking
    I think it's not good idea to cut loss your current position directly when the market was moving opposite direction than our current
    direction because it's possible if the movement is only correction and it can move to our prediction. So it's better to make another
    analysis if the movement of price is more than our prediction and it broke pivot or support or resistance point.

Junior Member darkrider is an unknown quantity at this point darkrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when we analyze the market and get an entry, there is always some probability of market going against ours and for that when we analyze the stop loss point also. The case is very regular that market reversing just after hitting sl and I think the main reason is that having a tight sl and trading in low time frame but to me I prefer bigger time frame at least 4 Hour. So if market moves aginst you just watch the price action and try to understand the sentiment of the market but never loose more than you can handle so get hit in sl and analyze again the next entry and try to find out the error of previous entry.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is normal that the market moves in opposite direction,it might even go up to negative 15 to 20 pips. Just stay relax and calm,don't ever panic. If your stop loss is 30 pips then wait for the market's judgement. Just follow your trading plan,don't do stupid mistake like closing your position too early because if the market returns back you will regret your wrong decisions.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Senior Member mark is an unknown quantity at this point mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Closing the trade is right option at such times??
    Many times it happens that in such situation you close the position and then
    market hits target .
    Lets discuss what is efficient way to react in such situation ?
    i have a SL in my deal and it hit many times but i accept it as a lost deal and continue to trade forgetting about it. Loss will happen every now and then its a part of the business as we cant win all the time.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arin.muah View Post
    i would cut loss and change my open position with opposite direction.cut loss is my favorite money management so i don't think confuse while to open this locking
    Such as good option and decision. We do need to cut our loss when we need to do that. We just need to be sure that we are in fail position and counter trend before make any cutting, otherwise we will get some regret.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Junior Member neajctg01 is an unknown quantity at this point neajctg01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when market moves opposite direction . i do not face the problem . i think your indicator is not good . you change your indicator . then you trade in the forex market.................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 280 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)