+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 280 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2794

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member qkouarta is an unknown quantity at this point qkouarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For you when you makes a trades in the forex trading and watch your trades if the markets trend opposite of your trade then must closed your trade and get little bit loss its better for you before you loose your whole capital at onces !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good question the the beginners at that time we all of us wait and watch the market if the market is not normal we all are not in a position to do something otherwise we lose the small amount of investment its benefitical for big trader they know the actual position of the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All time analysis can't ensure the right forecast. So when market goes against me, i start to analyze it and figure out the possible top level. Then decide how to overcome or control that.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually there are more chances of loss if market moves to opposite direction but there must also be recovery plan in your mind for any unusual happening. It depends upon your trading strategy at that time and usage of different tools are important to avoid big loss. I try to escape from the situation with careful approach.

Banned bonna is an unknown quantity at this point bonna's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i see the the markets change in oppositeness direction of my performed trades I do not disorder some as I base all my trades with restraint decease and suffer profits and do it after straightlaced reasoning so I inactivity for break loss or accept profits to get hit.

Junior Member silpa is an unknown quantity at this point silpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should interchange with preclude casualty. Then if industry act opposition route you don't bang big deprivation. It is really influential to recognize which way is marketplace goes. I mine you need to realize marketplace movement

Member mahadihassan is an unknown quantity at this point mahadihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The market moves opposite the dollar because these assets are non-correlated.

If the market is performing according to historical precedent then stocks will move down as the currency rises, and vice verse .

Member rokonripon is an unknown quantity at this point rokonripon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just relax and stay in market. Be patient,and wait ,not to be emotional and don't close the trade in anger. If you can do this a good result will be found later because market will chance the direction after a few moments later.

Member asma abdo is an unknown quantity at this point asma abdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What to do when market moves in opposite direction
    I try not to carry on any accounts you want Tani before he closed the deal in which
    I travel market in the opposite direction must make it clear that there are open positions ĘŃ

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we have put the SL and TP when we place order we need not to worry about the market direction ,So prevention is better then cure in the same way we are safe till we put SL and TP. Be careful and future we should use these.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 280 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)