+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 280 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the kind of trader that you are and how experience and the kind of cash you have in your trading account that will determine what to do in such condition, if you have big casha nd so much believe that the trend will still retrace then you might want to leave the trade, and if you are very experience you might use an hedging method to pick your profit back then close the first trade later when you feel you have make enough back or on the right trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I have a position opposite to the movement of the market, I would think how to be able to minimize my chances of losing money. but usually from the start I open position, I would have thought likely to find errors and a loss tersbut. Therefore I would not be freaked out when I found my position is contrary to the market. which obviously I always use good money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it happens mostly in the forex market that when you put the order in the market then the market moves to other direction so you may not be able to put your good trades in the market. we need to find the good strategy to do the more counter trades against the opposite direction Price inversion problem occur frequently and cause loss always, but if merchant committed to the plan and a potential loss in front of him and how to act in this situation there will not be a problem and we have to know that the administration of capital and reduce the risk of the most important thing.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not take risks when we do open price was not in accordance with the direction of the price movement. Do not fight the trend, it is a principle that must be held strongly by forex traders. If we are dealing with the price as opposed to the mounted position, you should immediately do cut loss and take a new position. . To minimize losses, we can tuck lots at new position when the market moves in opposite direction. there is no wat to escape u have to face loss at once u place u stop loss. but be sure that u place stop loss double the take profit. as he must trust his study and have faith in it.we can expect bigger profits on market going down.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After purchasing the course a month or so back and testing it for this article quite a number of things hit me about the "system". The truth is it isn't a system in the way we know them today. Systems are pigeon-holed into the generalized categories of scam or rip off. Most of these are justified, however the contents of Maverick Money Makers ensured in my mind anyway that this wasn't falling into the "system"category.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I judge a cut deprivation that needs to be done time it is crude, aka actress. Antecedent already too terrible, take your itinerary that you rattling dreamed, hoped, and increase of flavor for living give remain to do so if you can signaling now. Withal, if you preserve to do your low prize, flip absent notion lazy to do so. I judge it is the hardest object in being ... sometimes it happens that you place the order and the market is going against you . this is the time when you have to keep patience because if will not make the patience then you may not be able to get your money easily from the market.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mainly I use stop loss to protect my account from any unfortunately market moves in opposite direction. Sometimes I do Hedge. If any Open Trade unfortunately goes (-) 30 Pips then I will do Hedge with the same Lot of that Open Trade. According to market condition I close the Main Trade & Hedge Trade. Noone want to get loss in this market, so when we open a position and wait, this market move in opposite drection we will feel very boring. So we should set stop loss and take profit when we open a position.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro it can be done because the Forex market is when open at the day then we will not suggest an moment what side he will move so we should must be use the indicators thy can help us to understand and when the market is in our opposite side then we should must be use the stop loss and take profit in this way we can less our loss I am very anxious and I can not management my feelings right now I have not prevailed and I began in Currency trading and it finishes and I will be in situation of serious stress. But I come returning after the reduction to get into the industry again, so I would carry advantages to balanced out the decrease in my lifestyle and do something excellent.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When market moves in opposite direction, a trader should close the trade at once with a small loss.He should observe the market movement and again open a trade.I know that what is the feelings when market trend goes to the opposite direction.I have lost more than $300 in Forex as i have not closed my positions whille they were running under loss.I am very greedy and suffering for my greed.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every thing depend on the strategy one used. if some one trade with stop loss then he have no tension of which direction the market moves because after certain pips moves the loss trade will gone closed and the other will give profit. but question is when the trader did not used stop loss and a lot of floating loss gain. i this situation he have to hedge his account or if their is enough balance to meat up the moves then just wait for the price change and get the profit next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 280 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)