+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 280 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if considered when we close our position we will secure our capital, it is better if we close our position, because when we insist that the market will move as we want it at that time, we will break away from the trading knowledge we have learned, and lean only for the luck factor. Admit it if we are in the wrong position. and we have to think fast, if indeed the market moves, moves backward with our open positions, of course it will happen if the reversal is only temporary, or even can jeopardize our movements, that's where we have to act quickly, whether we have to close our position or leave it our position is held, I think we must look at the conditions that occur when we will make a decision.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no wat to escape you have to face loss at the same time u place u stop loss. but make sure you put twice as much stop loss. but don't trade by placing a stop loss. There are also big dangerous strategies to deal with reversals, but the risks are. Bigger to trade according to trends. And don't trade anytime along the trend. Leave certain graphs as soon as you get the target. If you do more than trade, then you really need to get caught in a reversal. I have a great experience that certain markets move backwards and then move to prefer me personally. try to lower the average and in the end most of the time lose everything. When the market moves in the opposite direction, there are basically two things we can do, which is to let it go and let it run, the market as a way to return to where it was left behind even though it might be long and as long as you don't use large lot sizes. While on the other hand, we might close trading if we are not too sure of the possibility of further market movements and especially if multiple measures are used.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

dave (2019-11-19)

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never break your plans and money management, because the problem is the main reason why many beginners fail in their trading. Then about the fact that when we have the wrong position based on real-time movements and trends, I will only limit my losses at some point and take other trades, of course after doing a more precise analysis. I am forever using stop losses in expanded word trading. as a result when the market moves opposite before SL. I judge carefully that the market has very clear instructions about my journey stopping the restrictions after I close my trade and unlock new trades on the market road.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

angkara (2019-11-17)

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a trader does work at times when he feels bored. Because at this time he cannot make a good analysis of the market and there is a risk of large losses. I think if a trader has the best strategy then he can get a fair amount from Forex trading. and When the market moves in the opposite direction, a trader must close the trade at once with a small loss. He must observe market movements and reopen trade. I know what the feeling is when the market trends go in the opposite direction. lost more than $ 300 in Forex because I had not closed my position when they suffered a loss. I was very greedy and suffered because of my greed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to salih For This Useful Post:

angkara (2019-11-17)

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader must trade based on his analysis and studies and must place a stop loss and make a profit so he does not have to worry about anything if the market moves in the opposite direction for some people. Simply leave certain graphs immediately after getting the target. If you do more than trade, then you really need to get caught in a reversal. I have a great experience that certain markets move backwards and then move to prefer me personally. usually before opening each trade you must have a trading strategy that confirms it and when the trading system gives the opposite signal and you are still in a loss then close it and forget it even if it returns to profit because what you did was right.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkur For This Useful Post:

dave (2019-11-19)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it is possible to do a wrong analysis and make a wrong estimate, in this case the market will move in the opposite direction so to solve this problem you have to open another position in the opposite order, this strategy is known as hedging. but not all brokers allow it. Especially I use stop loss to protect my account from markets that unfortunately move in the opposite direction. Sometimes I do Hedge. If there is an Open Trade unfortunately goes (-) 30 Pips then I will Hedge with the same Lot of Open Trade. According to market conditions, I closed Hedge Main Trading & Trading.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the market moves not in accordance with the analysis and turns of the analysis that I apply, the thing that I do is to cut positions or clear positions, which of course there are considerations based on analysis of false signals applied to the trading plan of the system and everything depends on the strategy used . if someone trades with a stop loss then he has no tension in which direction the market moves because after a few pips of the move, the loss trade will be closed and the others will benefit. but the question is when traders don't use stop loss and lots of floating loss gains. In this situation he has to hedge his account or if their balance is sufficient to increase movement, then just wait for the price to change and get the benefits next time.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no time when the market moves in the opposite direction but you have to be careful about the movement of the forex pair. so always try to place a stop loss for your order so you won't lose a lot of your amount from a single trade. and I think that when the market is opposite then you will suffer losses and if your capital is too low then it might be that your account collapses, a margin call in a very bad sign is received. A big loss for you if the market does not benefit you.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This usually depends on several things, for example, market trends may move in the opposite direction but slightly, this should not make you close open positions, as long as you stop the stop loss and risk in that case. trading is accepted then you don't need to be afraid. When you do an analysis and choose a trend, you try your best to do it even though it's a little against you because it's normal in the forex market. You have a stop loss so you don't lose more than you think. First of all, we will continue, in my experience the average worker and, in general, no, but the experience will help during the fall. You will find research models that are usually dangerous, because we are fast enough so that our industry and finally, this is a place that will and is administratively perfectly sealed. Besides writing,

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I started trading on the forex market I used stop loss on each of my trades, when I practiced on a demo account, I also used stop loss, now if the market moves in the opposite direction to my position, but my strategy to use stop loss can save me from a large loss, if my stop loss occurs then I trade another with a new analysis and get some profit. Thinking about my own dealer having to carry out a transaction depends on its evaluation alongside the research besides having to position each of them to stop smoking and consider the benefits so they don't have to pay attention to themselves with everything. In the field of relocation events, of course, contrary to a handful of them must trust their research and also have hope in this matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 280 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)