+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 280 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    I will be in this position because i know that patience is the biggest power of any forex trader and if we are going in loss then best thing is just wait and close my trade and open a new trade in the direction of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Backbonn24 For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by goyang View Post
    hmm good question, some time when market going to opposite direction im confused what i do i think many traders confused that time, if i look market have a some chance to mover same direction then i wait a some time and look market, if not in the same direction the i close the trade and i try to close trade in a minimum loss Mainly I use stop loss to protect my account from any unfortunately market moves in opposite direction. Sometimes I do Hedge. If any Open Trade unfortunately goes (-) 30 Pips then I will do Hedge with the same Lot of that Open Trade. According to market condition I close the Main Trade & Hedge Trade.
    चूंकि विदेशी मुद्रा ट्रेडिंग पैसा कमाने के लिए एक प्लेट फॉर्म है लेकिन यह बाजार या तो पक्ष या खिलाफ में तेजी से आगे बढ़ता है। जब बाजार के खिलाफ चलता है तो मैं किसी भी बड़े नुकसान से बचने के लिए व्यापारी को न्यूनतम अंतर के साथ स्टॉप लॉस को तुरंत निर्धारित करने का सुझाव दूंगा। स्टॉप लॉस / टेक प्रॉफिट, मेरा मानना है कि फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सबसे अच्छी रणनीति है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Mishal (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since Forex Trading is a plate form for earning money but this market moves rapily either in favor or against. When market moves against then i will suggest trader to immediately set the stop loss with minimum difference to avoid any big loss. Stop loss/take profit, i believe is the best strategy in Forex Trading. Forex mey humein humesha low risk lete huey aur stop loss aur take profit use kartey huey trade karna chahiye,tab humein ye sochney ki zaroorat nahi padhegi ki aisey situations mey humein kya karna chahiye.Main complete market analysis karney ke baad hi trade open karta hoon,iske baad bhi agar market opposite direction mey move karta hai to woh automatically stop loss hit karke close ho jata hai.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmm good question, some time when market going to opposite direction im confused what i do i think many traders confused that time, if i look market have a some chance to mover same direction then i wait a some time and look market, if not in the same direction the i close the trade and i try to close trade in a minimum loss Mainly I use stop loss to protect my account from any unfortunately market moves in opposite direction. Sometimes I do Hedge. If any Open Trade unfortunately goes (-) 30 Pips then I will do Hedge with the same Lot of that Open Trade. According to market condition I close the Main Trade & Hedge Trade.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goyang For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab market trade key aposit janey lagey to hmen hedging kar leni chaheiy is sey traders ko bohot faida hota hey aur traders is sey kafi profit hasil kar saktey hen woh bhi asani sey forex trading men . ager is market men mein sell lagat hun aur market apposit move karti hey to men is men phir buy bhi kar leta hun jis ki bari waja aur faida yeh hota hey keh men barey loss sey bach jata hun aur profit bhi hota hey .

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05), Usama814 (2020-09-05)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    should the sector steps around opposing trzck you cannot find any wat to flee oug have got to facial area great loss right away oughs ite ough prevent great loss. nonethelwss guarantee that ough xite prevent great loss two bottle a bring gain.nonetheless wont site ur commerce by using adding prevent great loss. i have no any problem if in case my trade moves in opposite direction of my open trade.because i know a trade must hit either my profit point i mean my take profit value or hit is as my stop loss value.so a trade must not go a long way with my risk capital money.its must do anything which is really expected or unexpected.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in each trade, I always put my SL to limit losses. because I realized that my predictions about the movement of the market, there is certainly likely to be wrong. Therefore, when did the price moves against my position, would not make me panic, because I had to manage my account as well, using SL to minimize risk. When the market moves in the opposite direction, the normal best thing is to either close your existing position or allow it. In the event of close, you can open a position in the right place where the market is moving to.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the work of the students except at the end of the autumn version of the expelled. Market share, before we realize that it is very clear where I have served to limit the reduction of staff or refused on Sunday, but my personal position, press in the direction of the market and of trade, open trade, SL. i am trade little on forex and try to short levarage every time and then wait for it for getting some profit from it if market goes opposite direction then i am wait for it and not worried about it because on short levarage there is no problem for account and you can easily bear loss if there is good capital in your account and wait for trade for coming up and get profit by that.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coramel For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Kumar (2020-09-05)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market moves in opposite direction, you can do hedging by opening a trade in the same currency with the opposite order, for example if your sell trade is going in opposite direction, you should open a buy order in the same currency. This is called hedgin. Or the other way is to simply close your trade which is going in opposite direction and bear the loss you have already faced. if market begin moving within the direction opposite what i even have already placed, the only real offered choice will just be to line a trailing stop to avoid losing all the profits i would possibly have already gotten, or possibly shut out the career.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

Kumar (2020-09-05)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This normally depends on a few things, for instance, the market trend maybe moving in the opposite direction but just slightly, this should not make you to close the open position, as long as you have your stop loss in place and the risk in that trade is acceptable then you have nothing to fear. When you o an analysis and pick a trend, you try your best to stick to it even if it goes against you slightly because this is normal in a forex market. have your stop loss so that you don't lose more than you anticipate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 280 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)