+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 209 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2086

Thread: High volatility - not every thing is done under chart patterns only.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-28   18:55
    Best answer #1

High volatility is the cause why forex market is very risky or profitable so there are many chances that the volatility well to bypass the chart also so always be aware of the volatile condition

2018-01-09   21:09
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  2116 USD

Truly, you are correct. I had been an awesome looser exchanging with gold. I lost my adjust a few times and just did it for opening gold exchange. Extremely gold is especially unstable instrument in forex exchanging. Gold does not submit to the principles of outline examination or pointers in some cases. That is the reason we need to exchange with little exchange and high adjust so that in such instance of high unstable in any event your capital will be sheltered.

2018-01-27   17:49
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, Gold has very high volatility. Beginners should must avoid trading in gold because it is very risky. Beginners should trade with major currency pairs to avoid getting big loss in Forex trading market. Major currency pairs are good to make profit.

2018-01-04   09:18
    Best answer #4

News for trading karne ke liye news ki achi information Hona zaroori hai aur gold Isa currency Pyar Hai. This way trade karne ke liye aapke paas market Ki Hai information Aur Hai experience Hona bahut zaroori hai. Agar Apke Pas experience nahi hai toh gold face reading karna aapke liye bahut loss wala ho sakta hai.

2017-12-25   08:17
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    g hai apne bohat hi ach baat kahi hn me apko batao ke gold 1 aes aapir hn jo support and resiatnce and higher high aur lower low bana kr trend ko follow krke kam krta hn jisse trader huge profit ya loss krtey hn
    . Jab news ka time hota hai to market mein bahut hi volatile movement hoti hai. Agar is Waqt aapke paas experience in the whole you study kar toh aap kabhi bhi market Mein usko trading mat karo. Agar aap Os waqat trading Karoge Toh aapka loss ho jayega

2018-02-19   22:44
    Best answer #6

I think perhaps you ought to develop and take in more about the outline design so you know how to make a mapping market precisely as per the example that was framed there.
    So in the event that regardless you don't believe the example framed on the diagram then you ought to need to take in more about it.
    Since fundamentally all things or legitimate signs that we can take from the market, there is an example of candles that shaped on the diagram.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market sirf charts aki wajah se hi bahut zada volatile nahi ho sakta..market volatile tabhi hota hai jab kuch strong fundamentals us pair pe asar karte hai
    islouye traders ko sirf technicals ke hsiab se hi trading nahi karni chahaiye..usse fundamental news pe bhi dhyaan rakhna chahaiye kyunki fundamentals pe dhyan rakh ke trading akrnr se volatile market me bhi paise kamaye ja sakte hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes market show some huge movements so at that time it really become very hard for the trader to enter in the market so i must say that when market really become unpredictable always try go use the news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you Gold is most volatility metals i know and that why its increases or decreases so never try to trade with gold with low capital as you can lose all your money due to margin call.

Senior Member rahool is an unknown quantity at this point rahool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Look how gold prices went out of chart pattern (from 1631.80 to 1624) and returned back in chart pattern after hitting so many stop losses and stopping several accounts. 70% of my trades were stopped due to this.

Attachment 462
    yes my brother I'm agree with you, the price of most currency pairs do not always follow the indicators, that the forex market, by what in most of the time, they change their direction compared to new and economic with respect to other things.

Banned xorso86 is an unknown quantity at this point xorso86's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold trading is full airy and traders crave bigger and absolute assay and college capital. Traders have to trade gold carefully as it moves in both the admonition and is volatile.Traders have to consistently trade in baby lots.

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The volatility of gold is very high and a gold trader should have a deep knowledge of market. A strong fundamental analysis is very important for gold as gold's prices are effected by many factors. That is the reason for which gold's chart breaks the pattrens many times. Gold trading seems very risky to me. But i will do trade in Gold in future after having a lot of experince and knowledge as these the very important requirements for gold trading.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Look how gold prices went out of chart pattern (from 1631.80 to 1624) and returned back in chart pattern after hitting so many stop losses and stopping several accounts. 70% of my trades were stopped due to this.

Attachment 462
    han gi app ki baat sahi ha es main her cheez app k analysis ki taran nehi hoti ha yeni k app ko pata ha kes main app ko kafi loss bhi ho sakta ha or kafi rpofit bhi or app ko ye bhi nahi pata hota k jo trade open ki ha ye loss main jaye gi ya profit main

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is true that high volatility market does not maintain the technocals but in a volatile market we can have some idea of the future movements of the market cause support and resistance levels are mainly broken in the volatile markets.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Chart patterns not work all the time, they only work for 60-70% of the time, it's better to trade according to good money management if trading only based on chart patterns or include some other study of your system along with chart pattern or learn vsa which is better than the best

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both technical and fundamental among these will give you how traders make their trading decisions, but they will be able to make them able to get a good trade if the analysis is to understand both the economic and graphs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 205 of 209 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)