+ Reply to Thread
Page 1529 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 529 1029 1429 1479 1519 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 ... LastLast
Results 15,281 to 15,290 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should keep on demo trading until you successively start making consistent profits on demo account when ever you want. It means when your strategy starts giving you more than 75% winning trades then you should go on your real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may bhi kabhi kabhi aesa hi kerta hoon, khaas ker jab koi news market ko bohot volatile ker day to phir may demo per trade kerta hoon or ye check kerta hoon kay volatile market may trading kaisay ho sakti hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is up to your learning abilities. When you feel you are confident in trading and you have got lot of trading skills and knowledge about forex trading and trading strategy you can start real trading.

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    mein phir bhi 3 month ko prefer keroon ga kem az kem kunki kuch din ki practice k baad koi bhi trader experience nehi hota or jab practical field mein ata hey teb us ko loss ki weja sey ghelti ka ehsaas hota hey
    There are no specific period because it depends on the speed of your learning and understanding of the market you can start a real account, but that would be a danger that you will deliberate for real money for this good place to start demo account
    For the period after to make sure that you have learned a good strategy that will work for them and make a profit than in the demo, it empowers you to enter a real account

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rohit View Post
    please help out if u hav any ideas about the time we should spend in demo for a new user before going live
    I think it needs much of time in practise, as I just use demo account for 14 to 15 days. but when I come in real trading every thing seems different to me. better option would be that you practise on real with small investment with low size then you could better understand the envoirment.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there is already a topic opened regarding this.
    well usually for a beginner minimum 3months is recommended ,but even though they trade well in demo some fail to perform in live account as they get nervous.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before I am trading with my real account in forex,I just pratised with my demo account for only one week.After one week ,I found I have known the trend and knowing when to buy or sell the ucrrency pair.While several trade later,I found I know nothing about forex trading.Only one week for me to trade in forex is not enough for me,more time may be needed.I think 2 months may be a better choice.

Senior Member azharfx is on a distinguished road azharfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray kiyal me kam az kam 3 month tak demo use karna chaye kiyun k ap demo account se bhot kuch seek sakty he k kaisy order open karna he kaisy close karna he aur kitni lot per trade best rahti he is k ilawa b ap bhot kuch seek sakty he ye kehna b theak he Demo se ap 60% trading seek sakty ho

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rohit View Post
    please help out if u hav any ideas about the time we should spend in demo for a new user before going live
    I learn the basics of trading in a demo from one of my frens and went straight to real trading with a small $20 deposit. And i dont believe that Demo is suitable for learning purposes, in my opinion its designed to test strategies EA etc not to learn how to make profit. A big difference between a demo and real account is the emotion factor which is the most important factor to decide the fate of a newcomer in this business. A trader learning in demo finds it hard to cope with the emotions when they turn to real trading. So most most of them alwasys ask "I do well in demo trading but why do i always lose in real trading?" the answer is the emotion factor which he couldnt learn while trading in a demo account
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member selagalas is an unknown quantity at this point selagalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dog View Post
    from my opinion it is better to practice atleast 3 months in demo account for the beginner.and if you go through the real account trading keep your practice in demo account trading.it will help you to test your strategy whether it is correct or not
    Yes, three months on a demo account is sufficient to prepare the open the real account. We can start with a small deposit on real accounts, to test the mental and management began to implement a real trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1529 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 529 1029 1429 1479 1519 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)