+ Reply to Thread
Page 1524 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 524 1024 1424 1474 1514 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 ... LastLast
Results 15,231 to 15,240 of 15319

Thread: How much time we should spend in demo before going to live trading?

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the one should spend that much after which they are able to do the trading in forex, and its very good practice for one to do the demo trading other then some thing else, i really feel that after demo trading they want to know the basics and important points of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience a trader should be trade in demo account minimum 6 months. Many trader may be not agree with me but I think a trader should be long term practice in demo trading that a trader help to discover the secret of Forex trading. If a trader enter in real trading to accrue vast Forex knowledge then not loss and day by day he become a expert trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 2 months on demo account is a suitable and ample time for a trader to spend as in this time he can practice his trading strategy , trading style and few indicators and achieve desired results before he can start to trade in real account.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rohit View Post
    please help out if u hav any ideas about the time we should spend in demo for a new user before going live
    yar ap na both acha question ka ha newbie ko hamasa demo account par training kam sa kam one month karani chayia or demo account par trading kartty waqat ap different analysis karan or dehakana ka kon sa chart best ha or kab market down hoti ha or kab up hoti ha complete analysis karana or is ka sath sath trading ka bara main kuch viedo or books ko be read kranaa.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should keep on demo trading until you successively start making consistent profits on demo account when ever you want. It means when your strategy starts giving you more than 75% winning trades then you should go on your real account.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may bhi kabhi kabhi aesa hi kerta hoon, khaas ker jab koi news market ko bohot volatile ker day to phir may demo per trade kerta hoon or ye check kerta hoon kay volatile market may trading kaisay ho sakti hay.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    u cant put a time limit on demo trading. the time will depend on the experience and the confidence u gain in using the demo account. if you learn fast and are confident enough then you should start live trading. i practised in demo for about 6 months

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm staying on demo accounts for 4 months, then I opened a real account. but until now I still test the trading system with the demo account. so what's working well in a demo account is going to be any real profits in real accounts

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I spent figure months to learn at a present account. if i get a incentive place then I use to try the real account and if I had mc then I'll go rearward to the demonstrate account. I usually save the repugnant as intimately as a preparation agency because if I win I gift get a clear chapter as a gift repugnant

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my opinion it is better to practice atleast 3 months in demo account for the beginner.and if you go through the real account trading keep your practice in demo account trading.it will help you to test your strategy whether it is correct or not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1524 of 1532 FirstFirst ... 524 1024 1424 1474 1514 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)