+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: ForexCopy - an innovation in the world of trading

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    i have got an idea if suppose his follower opens biglots and he has small capital then he has ability to set in small volumes like 0.05 when his folloer opens 1lotsize.am i right?i think in this way it is good,i have before thought that we have to copy their tardes and tarde on our own but it is automatic so good
    If you're copying deals in smaller extent, there's no need to reset a volume everytime a trader opens a new deal - they will be opened in smaller volume automatically.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Katerine For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerine View Post
    If a follower does not have much funds, he can set a smaller extent for copying, so that the same deals would copy, but in smaller volume.
    i have got an idea if suppose his follower opens biglots and he has small capital then he has ability to set in small volumes like 0.05 when his folloer opens 1lotsize.am i right?i think in this way it is good,i have before thought that we have to copy their tardes and tarde on our own but it is automatic so good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh,ok that means if a person opens a 1lotsize and his investor has a balance of opening a 1lotsize then only position opens automatically
    If a follower does not have much funds, he can set a smaller extent for copying, so that the same deals would copy, but in smaller volume.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katerine For This Useful Post:

865721 (2013-01-05), Unregistered (1)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a follower has enough funds to maintain a position, it is copied from a trader's account. If he doesn't, the position just won't open.
    oh,ok that means if a person opens a 1lotsize and his investor has a balance of opening a 1lotsize then only position opens automatically,i think this is really good than pamm system as traders in pamm system when an investor invest they wont so much interest in making profits and trade carefully i mean they will try for high profits(i dont mean all pamminvestors but most of them) as it is not their money but this follow system is good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how the follower follows i mean he will have a chance of watching trades of which he follows or when ever his follower opens a trade he also get the position opened.i want to know more about this
    If a follower has enough funds to maintain a position, it is copied from a trader's account. If he doesn't, the position just won't open.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The commission is paid only in case a follower gets profit.
    how the follower follows i mean he will have a chance of watching trades of which he follows or when ever his follower opens a trade he also get the position opened.i want to know more about this

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a doubt if any user follow us will he pay comission on every trade or only in profit and what do you mean by following?i mean seeing his trades and follow that samely but i think we can see his trades only after open but cant see before he opens so how this works please tell
    The commission is paid only in case a follower gets profit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Katerine For This Useful Post:

865721 (2013-01-05)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have a doubt if any user follow us will he pay comission on every trade or only in profit and what do you mean by following?i mean seeing his trades and follow that samely but i think we can see his trades only after open but cant see before he opens so how this works please tell

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    frankly from all my heart instaforex is just amazing .l have used e-toro copiying trade before they have no such options as to choose trade volume and let others to follow you and of-course no commissions are also paid by them l m just amazed if who is behind instaforex ,there are some excellent brains there.you guys have the best market strategy ,dont you every get tired of bringing new things into market.thanx for all the rebates ,and smooth service l love you guys.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ermaniso2011 For This Useful Post:

Katerine (2012-01-16), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Yana's post you can find a link to the ForexCopy page, there you can find answers to all your questions. Please, learn the information on the site, so we wouldn't copy it here, and if ater that you still have any questions, we will be glad to help you.
    thanks for answering mam and i will check the site and if i have any questin regarding it then i may again contact you but i am really thanks for good customer support by you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast