+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 630 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 6295

Thread: Hume zyada knowledge kahan se milti hai? forum ya trading?

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can get huge knowledge about trading from forums.We can read all the posts and threads of the MT5 forum and learn about 90% of the Forex knowledge.We can also learn from demo trading.Demo trading helps to learn how to trade effectively and how to control greed, emotions and fear.It makes a trader confident, patient and brave.Overall forum and trading both are badly required for learning Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AJAY is on a distinguished road AJAY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me to ab tak forex ke bare me jada knowledge forum se hi get kiya hun isme hume her trader ka decision milta rehta he forex ke bare me, me bhi jada information forex me forex forum se hi get kiya hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member AJAY is on a distinguished road AJAY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se hume jada knowledge, forex me forum se hi milti he, kyun ki hum forum se bohot information get ker sakte he aur her trader forum me jura rehta he. isse hume bohot acha acha view milta rehta he.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forum basic knowledge aur dusre traders ke experience janne ke liye behad jaruri hai, par agar trader trading karta hai to usse uska prectical experience badhta hai aur phir yehi experience usko success ki taraf lejata hai. Yeh dono hi activity trader ke liye jaruri hai aur in dono ke bina tarder Forex me master nahi ban sakta.

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading relate to our daily working with the forex and we decide and take better decision on the basis of analyse the market and according to this invest in the forex forum gives us only the guideline on the basis of past experiences and personal experienes also

Member jamshaid ali is an unknown quantity at this point jamshaid ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can get most of knowledge of your trading from forum and it is very useful for newcomers..............and once you get experienced you will apply all this knowledge on real trading.

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my consideration my advice to you is that you should see foremost all th bedrock for the frex and how you can best management yuor money never risk without stop loss and if you poverty just prctice in demonstrate account i gues it is the best way to get the experience

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowledge is everywhere ..but trading knowledge can give us practical experience and forum can give us the idea and information ...i think we should learn both way .it is very important that we have to learn where that is not so important but we must need the basic info first and then practical experience

Senior Member maaz is an unknown quantity at this point maaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no specific place or learning centre from where you can get knowledge, but you have to manage different site for different information then learning from others experience and mistakes is a great source of information about market,

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmee subsai jada knowlege dono sai hi milti h kyuki ye dono cheeze boht importent h ye hi main h market h insai baher kuch ni h boht achi knowledge hi hmaari trakki ka karn h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 630 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)