+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 187 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1867

Thread: Always Aim for Small Consistent Daily Profits.

Senior Member narasharif is an unknown quantity at this point narasharif's Avatar
    Thanks
    g haan brother student forex ko as a part time job ker saktey hain aur apni pocket money k sath sath apni education k expence bhi khud aford ker saktey hain aur main samajhta hun forex students k liye best hai ki k student on the way of study is liye forex ko seikhna un k liye bohat hi asaan hota hai small profit is good in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexnewbie is an unknown quantity at this point forexnewbie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with all due respect to those who have never achieved anything in trading, I would add that even the person studies market as thoroughly as possible and knows the principles he or she may not be suited to trading because some people simply font work their way through one or two requirements. some have good vision of market direction yet can't manage their risk and fail.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jabbar.mollah is an unknown quantity at this point jabbar.mollah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fund administration will be the essential for your requirements which usually will increase an individual proportion. FIBS Forex is very easy. Both grammatical constructions preceding, you need to grasp prior to admittance in to pressure, even so. FIBS is willing to safeguard your bill as well as protecting measures to raise access for your requirements will develop slowly and ****ually to the deal.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sracer86 View Post
    I think making target of small but consistent profit is a good aim for any forex trader.Most of the traders try to make consistent profit but in a large amount which is very hard in forex trading market.A trader first should try to make small but good profit from his trading and slowly increase the profit.I think scalping is a better method for this type of trading.

Almost all new traders tend to associates forex trading with other hype or making quick money scheme, when the fact is that forex trading is an investment for both short and long term. Every traders should reset their mind and aim to lock in small amount of pips at the beginning. Once traders are able to make consistent profit from their daily trade, then they can go to the advance stage by manipulate the usage of higher mm risk with small capital.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Senior Member tawhid011 is an unknown quantity at this point tawhid011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my point of view, the commercial aims is the best for beginners and is also good for other operators. You can avoid the loss of trade and also we can control our greed through targeted marketing.

Banned preya is an unknown quantity at this point preya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the key to the growth of money management account evenly paced. Money management in Forex is actually quite simple. Take control of the above two points, before their entry into force. the deal provides the advantage of a small profit in the long run.For the purposes of trade we can avoid losses and also our greed marketing group every day.

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think making target of small but consistent profit is a good aim for any forex trader.Most of the traders try to make consistent profit but in a large amount which is very hard in forex trading market.A trader first should try to make small but good profit from his trading and slowly increase the profit.I think scalping is a better method for this type of trading.

Senior Member nazeer is on a distinguished road nazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think aim of Small profit is trader have another business or he is satisfy from his Small profit. And also small profit trade give you benefit for run long time account.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nazeer For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-19), ntn (2019-09-08), samia93 (2018-01-03), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24), shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeha it ofcourse small achievment forward a person to suceess ,another thing is patience that have need of this field because you have no patience then suffer mently in this field ,in this many up-down take place

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dharampal For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-08), rfsaghar (2013-12-06), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24)

Senior Member Abdul Mannan is on a distinguished road Abdul Mannan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer less profit, My account balance is 300$ I want 3-5$ per day from my real trading. This small profit bring me in high capital. I am use take profit and wait for my profit with patience.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abdul Mannan For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-19), ntn (2019-09-08), samia93 (2018-01-03), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-24), shakeel2017 (2017-10-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 186 of 187 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)