+ Reply to Thread
Page 976 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 974 975 976 977 978 986 1026 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,760 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member saiket is on a distinguished road saiket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by theniceone View Post
    Of course i am quite satisfy from my Forex earning, i mostly earn 15 to 25 per day on low capital, without any external and internal force.Everyone can use it from their homes, and enjoy the profit in it
    Congratulation to you for being happy with your current earning, because there is a small amoun of forex traders who are happy with their daily earning, because in my real life I saw many traders who want more and more they get from forex and as a reasuly of being greedy they loose their capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member theniceone is on a distinguished road theniceone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course i am quite satisfy from my Forex earning, i mostly earn 15 to 25 per day on low capital, without any external and internal force.Everyone can use it from their homes, and enjoy the profit in it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just about any person won't ever think satisfied with the present perceived condition. Likewise which has a investor wouldn't are actually satisfied with your profits associated with their foreign currency trading. As well as he will constantly in addition to go on in order to increase this. Yet given that these are nonetheless operating thinking about the MM instead of money grabbing then a result are likewise wonderful as well.

Member kohinoor is an unknown quantity at this point kohinoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are u satisfied by your forex trading, yes i m pretty satisfied by mine i don't greed so much only 10% monthly profit and trade only when i get the perfect signal otherwise stay off is that the right method of doing trades seniors member can help us in making more money

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    We have to be a trader with easy-satisfied feeling about our every earning to learn how to be patiently accepting steping target time after time. Well, thats hard to do that, in my own case. But, we have to learn to be dealt with that if we wanna be long lasting (evergreen ) succesfully traders. That satisfied will teach us not to be greedy and stop us from overtrading. So, learn how to be satisfied!
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member hamadmuneer will become famous soon enough hamadmuneer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    waisy ager sach bataon to main kuch had tak to satisfied hooon apni earning se ager main apny start k din dekhon trading main jab main kafi loss utha raha tha lakin totely toor pe main satisfied nahi hun kion ke bohat achi earning be nahi ho rahi bas loss pe filhal qabu pa lia hai

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Virtually every human being will never feel satisfied with the current perceived state. Likewise with a trader would not have been satisfied with the income of its forex trading. And he will always and continue to try to improve it. But as long as they are still in business considering the MM and not greedy then the result will also be nice as well.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum insanoo ka satisfied hona buhat mushkil hay ager hum kesi b cheez say do rupey kama rahien hotey hain tu hum iss day char ki umeed bana letey hain aur yeh wajha kuch kay huq main hoti hay aur kuch iss say nuqsaan utha lete hain. chaa honey zaroori hay agey bareney kay leye likin iss main time laga ta hay app ager kesi b cheez ko samaj kar kaam kartey hain tu woh app ko nuqsaan nahi honey dete hay aur nuqsaan b karobqr ka aik buhat aham juzz hay. forex main b jo log aik din main ameer honey ki koshih kartey hain woh nuqsaan he uthatey hain it need time.

Banned rasel is an unknown quantity at this point rasel's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a beginner i am just trying to learn how to be a successful trader.Hopefully i will be successful and this site will be very helpful for me.

Member faridia is an unknown quantity at this point faridia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i m satisfied with my forex earning and every body need to have in a good strategy of trade study the chart demo very well test on and have trading plan and increase the profit to more dollar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 976 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 974 975 976 977 978 986 1026 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)