+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 1026 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Banned usmanraza is an unknown quantity at this point usmanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    abi ma forex ko sekh raha hi forex ma abi ma kuch earn nahi akyea ha but ma forex ma zaror acha earn karo gaya
    ma forex kokafi time da raha ho take ma jald he forex ko sekh jayeo aur forex ma achi earning karne lag jayeo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Md Nahid Reja is an unknown quantity at this point Md Nahid Reja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you satisfied by your forex earning, I am a new member in last 2weeks. I want my first income. But i want to say, I am student and my business part time and 10-best FX it try improving efficiency of gold I still. Time to cover future expenses very got me in a short period of time. I am happy with forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Asad Rafiq is an unknown quantity at this point Asad Rafiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    main jitna kam karta hn main satsfied hn muge koi problem nahi main greedy nahi hn main aapni incom aur forex ka bonus ce satisfied hn aur tmam logon ko bhi ic ce raza hona chahye . jitna kam utna daam.

Senior Member subrahmanyam is on a distinguished road subrahmanyam's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my friend i will satisfy with my Forex earnings every month iam doing with small lots iam earning 5$ per day i will satisfy with this without loss forex trading is become the part in the my life so good luck

Senior Member Israabid is an unknown quantity at this point Israabid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am happy with my small earning even some time i earn only some cents like 80 cent even not complete I belive on my GOD that is why some time i earn 4 dolor in a day some time 1 dolor some time 2. so i am happy, i was invest 50$ for trading even it give me 30 dolor in a month i m happy

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bunglonfx View Post
    as well as small amount of income that we get in the trade should we Sukuri all it is the result of what we do in our trade can not be menerget how much we earn per day because berdagangan exists when loss and gain
    grateful for what we got it was to be done. I try to always be satisfied on the income I get from forex. but I never felt satisfied with the knowledge I have, as long as we are trading for that also we have to keep learning.

Senior Member malikumar786 is an unknown quantity at this point malikumar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am satisfied by my Forex earning and i am very happy when my friend tell me this earning source because i want to get some earning but i am not able to do any job due to my study so i some time do search on internet such business but i always fail but i really thankful to my friend that tell me about Forex now i earn good with my satisfaction

Member bunglonfx is an unknown quantity at this point bunglonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as well as small amount of income that we get in the trade should we Sukuri all it is the result of what we do in our trade can not be menerget how much we earn per day because berdagangan exists when loss and gain

Senior Member rafiq06 is an unknown quantity at this point rafiq06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Thumbs up

Yes, i am satisfied and happy about my trading because i was an unemployed but now i am employed in the forex market.I have job or business.This is the independent business of me.

Junior Member anggin is an unknown quantity at this point anggin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my profit earning still not enough for my living, so i still not satisfied with my forex earning. however i need more money. i just trade with capital less than $150 so my profit is small also until now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 526 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 1026 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)