+ Reply to Thread
Page 1031 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 31 531 931 981 1021 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,310 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do but some times i dont spacially when i have lost a lot of money well i think that till now i dont have achieve my dream to leav the fx market but i steal satisfie with the experience that i have it in this domain and i beleive that i can get achieve my dream

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxtenam is on a distinguished road fxtenam's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me earning form the forex is not up to my expectation yet. it doesn't mean that i am not totally satisfied.
    i have been looking forward to gain more form forex trading.
    may be i have to wait for a while to get satisfied.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am satisfied with mt trading and earning. I am a student and trading is my part time work it give me enough money to meet my expenses in a very short time. In future i will try to enhance my earning. Forex is best at all.

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I am not satisfied by my forex earning because my losses are more than my earnings. I am trying my best to trade with care but still I am losing. Whenever I open a trade the price starts moving opposite and I close my position on loss. Now from last few days I have stopped trading and taking rest and thinking to have some new strategy.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Fortunately I did not perform bad in the past few months i started trading, but i am not completely satisfied with my performance as i see there is lot room for improvement and i am concentrating in removing few weeknesses i noticed in my past trades.
    it is good to know taht you are improving from your badtrades by knowing its weaknesses so i think that would help you a lot in your future trading and i hope you a good success in your forex tarding and try to learn from mistakes and wont repeat them again in your trades

Member sonia is on a distinguished road sonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am earning from Forex. but, i am still not happy with my earning. i need to earn more from Forex. i am trying. hope one day will come when i will be able to earn a lot form Forex and express my feeling here.happy trading

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    no,i am not satisfied at all.
    i have lot of mistakes and i need to rectify it.
    we should find out our mistake and correct it.
    New traders do make the mistakes so even if you have made it nothing to worry about. Just think that with the time your income will get stabilized and that you will also start earning good income in the process. The best thing is that we have to use the mistakes as learning opportunities.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no,i am not satisfied at all.
    i have lot of mistakes and i need to rectify it.
    we should find out our mistake and correct it.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    whether you are satisfied with forex earnings?
    if I have not. because I have not one whose name kalipun enjoy my wd dah first year of this business yet come to fruition, and I look forward to this year I can feel it

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not totally satisfied with the profit i make so far but i do not think that any one will ever be satisfied with their earnings we all want more money even people who already make good money they want more (it is called greed ) and i know that i am greedy and the reason why is because i am human

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1031 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 31 531 931 981 1021 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)