+ Reply to Thread
Page 1028 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 28 528 928 978 1018 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 ... LastLast
Results 10,271 to 10,280 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    abhi to maine forex suru hi ki hai aur mai iski earning dekh kar bahut aascharya chakit hun ki log isme se bahut income kar rahe hain mai to isse daily 2000$ se jyada kamana chahunga aur apni life secure karna chahunga mai crorepati arabpati banna chahta hun.
    dear its very easy to say that i want to make thousands of dollars evevryday but i must say that its really too hard to make a single dollar in this field you must have to gain high knowledge to make that much of profit evevryday and its for sure you must need a huge capital amount.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    If you have some good strategy and you have some good money in your account then you can satisfy from your earning other wise it is hard to satisfy your self from the earnings of the forex from little capital.
    it is not easy to find good strategy in forex market and all the strategies will not work for all the time mean one strategy work only in one enviroment and the success in forex mean how to analysis in every type of movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    If you have some good strategy and you have some good money in your account then you can satisfy from your earning other wise it is hard to satisfy your self from the earnings of the forex from little capital.
    I agree with you point, if we have just a little capital in our account then we will take big risk to earn more profit that can satisfy us but we may loss in this case. So if we want to earn satisfied profit from forex then we need to have good balance in our trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gab is on a distinguished road Gab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am never sastisfied with the anything but I accept that it is the thing that I have to receive because I make it by my own ability. I will sastisfied when my earning is enough for my own life. I mean that enough for my study and daily life.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not feel satisfied with my income on forex, because it is still small. but I will work continues and will not give up until a target that I want. I am sure I can because I've begun to understand its characteristics.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i just wan to tel you here is no person on this earth who is satisfied with his earning from trading because we all know that at one time we just earn some profit but at next time we just loose some money so it will become too hard to become satisfied with our earnings.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When it comes to creating and having wealth in forex trading, no one is filled. We always try our best in order to make more and more money as the days pass by. Satisfaction is always important in forex but it is not happening to any of us.

Junior Member sithara is on a distinguished road sithara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't exactly satisfy with my earnings. Problem is that even though i earn profits i still find it difficult be consistence. It is very difficult maintain my winning trades in a steady manner. But with time i think i will able to overcome this.

Banned rajabd is on a distinguished road rajabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I am satisfy by forex trade. I know forex trade is the best in online earning site. Who know forex trade how to trade, how to make profit , why general loss, they should to trade forex.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far whatever i have earned from forex trading is almost zero and hence i am not at all satisfied with my Forex trading and sometimes feel very bad about it. But still i feel i have an edge now with good capital in hand with little patience i can start making slowly profits which will give me satisfaction.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1028 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 28 528 928 978 1018 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)