+ Reply to Thread
Page 1027 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 27 527 927 977 1017 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,270 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    same is case with me as I am satisfied with market and with my trading but profit which I am getting is not much maybe because of less capital so overall my target is still to work out and reach a stage where I will have much capital so then I can be satisfied with my profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am newbie in forex market and currently practicing with demo account..
    But I think it will require me a week or so to get fully developed in forex knowledge after this I am going to make real account
    For making real money..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Still i am not satisfied with my forex trading. Because i did not earn alot money from forex yet. I have suffered many losses from forex. But i think i can myself. I have gained lots of experiences now. SO hopefully i will implement these oon my trading and get a success.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wedeterus View Post
    as a novice trader I do not have a strong capital for trading. because I was very little capital although the percentage of profit that I get quite large, but because the capital is also less then the profit that I get is also very limited. but I try to leave some of my profit to equity so as to increase the percentage of profit that I get also increased. and I believe from my profit though and with a little patience then my deposit will also be increased so that the percentage of my profit will also increase.
    Its very good that your earned profit is more than your capital and its the good decision to reinvest some amount of profit for increase your capital, it will help you to earn more profit and you will take less risk if you will have large capital in your account.

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex earning is huge when my profit is huge.The traders who uses big capitals can earn a huge profits.According to me i use only $500 to trade and earns $20,$30 and hardly $40 in my profit.I think i could earn from my shop only 10000rs a month giving 8 hours.But forex blessing me 20000rs in a month in a very short time and i just use my mentally strength here to earn.So i am satisfied with forex.

Member marunet is an unknown quantity at this point marunet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxsabuj View Post
    I have been trading in forex market for about eight months. Now a days I have been earning. I have lost previous months. I have earned now $120 which helps me to be happy in the forex trading. My point of view that having patient in forex trading people can earn.
    in my opinion, you are a trader who learn and practice seriously and consistently, and you want to fix your mistakes after you have failed, so you can succeed faster.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    forex trading business is still not able to provide anything for me ..
    lost a lot of money in this business has made me desperate and thinking for leave forex ..
    but I do not have the expertise to try other fields and still survive in the forex
    Yes it is difficult to survive here but also no other choice to earn good amount of money with flexible system like this.
    Hence i feel one should have patience to withstand the pressure and start building the account balance slowly. once we reach good amount of balance around $5000 then we comfortably start making profit from there onwards with low risk orders.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading business is still not able to provide anything for me ..
    lost a lot of money in this business has made me desperate and thinking for leave forex ..
    but I do not have the expertise to try other fields and still survive in the forex

Senior Member wedeterus is an unknown quantity at this point wedeterus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a novice trader I do not have a strong capital for trading. because I was very little capital although the percentage of profit that I get quite large, but because the capital is also less then the profit that I get is also very limited. but I try to leave some of my profit to equity so as to increase the percentage of profit that I get also increased. and I believe from my profit though and with a little patience then my deposit will also be increased so that the percentage of my profit will also increase.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO I am not satisfied it at all, as I facing a big loss now adays and I am trying my best to recover it. but I hope in future I will earn much and will be able to get and earn the profit , may be from next month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1027 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 27 527 927 977 1017 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)