+ Reply to Thread
Page 1033 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 33 533 933 983 1023 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,330 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedlinkers View Post
    well. There is always room for improvement and I am going for that. But still I m happy with my effort, and hopefully its going to improve in the time ahead.
    In the starting it is very much difficult to get any good satisfaction from the markets. But then as the time passes by and we start to learn more and also develop the ability to make some good profits from the markets we are going to get the satisfaction somehow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ijoijo is an unknown quantity at this point ijoijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    honestly have not. I think it is human nature is never satisfied with what was found, moreover, as a newbie, get a small profit was less than satisfactory. and it's reasonable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well. There is always room for improvement and I am going for that. But still I m happy with my effort, and hopefully its going to improve in the time ahead.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    Its human nature to want more, so i believe every trader here wants to improve more than what he / she is getting at the moment and i do feel the same. this feeling of improving more is the factor that drives to carry on with the business. But to want more beyond ones capabilities will be greed, i guess, and its not good for trading
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member Ammie is on a distinguished road Ammie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main bhi is forex trading me naya hu aur pichle month jo maine kamaya tha wo paisa maine is month ke starting me sab gama diya isliye mai is position se khush nahi hu aur ise sudharneki koshish karunga.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nope , not yet ! Forex has the capacity to make trader millionaire .
    I ll be satisfied only after that . Till now i have earned nice money , so happy but not satisfied yet.
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whatever and however i did i have to satisfied with my earning because they are my work, i will never blame or unsatisfied when i got a little earning from it because they are only the mirror of our hard work..it is a relevant thinking for me
    so, need good mental and gracefully to see and meet some condition
    do the best we can

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not in profit in my trading so i am not satisfied but i am trying best by keeping targets such as first target is $100 per moth and so on like taht as i am in loss i want to reduce my losses first

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    this plate form is not as much for me to earn valued income from it, because i only use this forum to make myself experienced. Because after making myself a good trader, i can make good profits in my business. But the people who think that this is only earning platform then they think wrong. Because this platform makes us very punctual and dedicated. It makes us patience and calm while doing trade. Forex is an Ideal job which changes our life.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray kehayl me koi b trader yeh nahi kahy ga k man apni monjoda trading ke earning sy mutafiq hu satisfied hu ku k insan k khwahiseen nhi khtam hoti or is hisab sy yeh kehna be kaar hoga k ap apni earning sy satisfied hen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1033 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 33 533 933 983 1023 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)