+ Reply to Thread
Page 1034 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 34 534 934 984 1024 1032 1033 1034 1035 LastLast
Results 10,331 to 10,340 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kulonikilaregunung View Post
    I am not satisfied, because it has not been able to generate profits consistently, Experience is such a knowledge or skill which you can gain by remaining for more time in a field. Here in Forex traders get experience on each step, though it is wining or losing moment
    i have lost too but I do not care about that lose as I know with my experience I can recover all my money back so this is why I am focusing on learning and experience so in future definitely we have all trading in hand so you should not be worried just because of losses does not mean you will keep on losing always

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rinjani is on a distinguished road rinjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kulonikilaregunung View Post
    I am not satisfied, because it has not been able to generate profits consistently, Experience is such a knowledge or skill which you can gain by remaining for more time in a field. Here in Forex traders get experience on each step, though it is wining or losing moment
    now I do not get a lot of profit, and just get a little bit.
    all I'm doing this is the process I have experienced in forex trading, and of course I will continue to try to make in the future be able to get better results than now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks

Junior Member mazba is on a distinguished road mazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm satisfied in my forex trading.i'm a private service holder.Forex is my part time profession now.
    but very recently i wish to make it my full time profession.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mazba For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), sherylwajid (2018-04-22), sunnay (2014-02-02)

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not say I'm satisfied becaufe I always learn forex and is a science and always learn a new y 'but despite this I make profits

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolfkamikaz For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), G-7 (2018-03-19), sunnay (2014-02-02)

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me when i make 10$ per day enough and sure i am satisfed with it the important thin i dont lost but i think when i ope position with big lot i always lost i dont know why ayway the last year i dont satsfied at all the ear that i have make it i hope it will deffrent this year

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zeghbadrahem For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), sunnay (2014-02-02)

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have observed the market for 3-4 years and I think yes i am satisfied how it worked overall but not with my performance as I think I could have done better in my trading so I just learned it and I can just look forward for a better future but just had a positive day so which is making me further positive for future too.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), sunnay (2014-02-02)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am satisfied with mt trading and earning. I am a student and trading is my part time work it give me enough money to meet my expenses in a very short time. In future i will try to enhance my earning. Forex is best at all.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), ahsan263 (2013-10-08), nazmul01 (2012-07-21)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma abhi tak toh satisfy nhi hoi. becoz of the lack of knowlege. I only use the demo account now adays and demo account ma to just loss per hi hon. but after every loss main apni mistake search kerti hon and her mistake say learn kerti hon. jo thora bohat profit hoa ha wo just un mistakes ko overcome kernay k baad hi hoa ha. so earning to abhi tak hoi nahi ha.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), awais5454 (2013-07-10)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    abhi to maine forex suru hi ki hai aur mai iski earning dekh kar bahut aascharya chakit hun ki log isme se bahut income kar rahe hain mai to isse daily 2000$ se jyada kamana chahunga aur apni life secure karna chahunga mai crorepati arabpati banna chahta hun.
    aapko itne bade target leke nahi chalna chahaiye kyunki forex itna asan nahi hai.kjab tak aapke pas bahut zada paisan ahi hota aur aap bahut abde lots nahi trade kar saket tab tak aap itna pasia nahi kama sakte
    maien aaj tak koi bhi trader nahi dekha jo ek hi din me 2000$ kamata ho

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-09), QamarXulqi (2018-10-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1034 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 34 534 934 984 1024 1032 1033 1034 1035 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)