+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member deathzz is on a distinguished road deathzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging trading technique that is most convenient because it relies on resistance to memuka capital position, but heding also have a very high risk if we are wrong in the open position or stuck into a high news or uncontrolled trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to deathzz For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    Normally, hedging can be used to be able to protect us from larger losses completed from just about any position. Not suggested for novices in order to hedge as it typically is very hazardous also demands skill not to mention undertaking that would close the career with the help of benefits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Protech For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fanesa G View Post
    Hedge fund actually does not trade all of their money in the forex market, they also trade their money in the commodities market like gold and oil. Especially for gold almost all hedge fund put their fund here, because price of gold usually raise every year.
    Hedge fund are really profesional person because they trade in a lot of market type and using a lot of fund from their client. They ussualy known as smart money people cause a hedge fund can predict where to trade that will give her most profitable market. They know where money will flow it is in forex, gold or stock correctly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fanesa G For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kayi tradres hedging isliye karte hai kyunki wo log stop loss ka use nahi karte aur unhe lagta hai ki unke account me margin call lag sakti hai jis wajah se unhe equity bachane ke liye hedging akrni pad jati hai
    hedging se bachne ke liye traders ko stop loss ka use karna chahiye jo ki bahut hi safe aur acha tarika mana jata hai forex trading me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sunil For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    aapne bahut ache se explian kiya..hedge me bahut hi kam use karta ho naur tabhi use karta hon jab mujhe lagta hai ki me abhi aur paisa deposit nahi kar paunga aurm ujhe equtiy bachani pad jati hai amrgin call se..baki dino me me bas stop loss aur taek profit ka hi use karta hon. naye traders ko hedging se bach ke rehna chhaiye kyunki isme bahut risk hota hai

Banned my-forex is an unknown quantity at this point my-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sukan View Post
    I think so too, but we must be very careful when we use this strategy because if you are not careful we will risk losing all. but in principle all good strategies, and certainly there is the weakness, so where are you good at it I think is best and will be able to produce.
    right, of all the strategies has advantages and disadvantages depending on how we process them into a strategy that suits our style of trading forex. there is no perfect strategy ....
    Last edited by my-forex; 2012-03-07 at 06:01 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to my-forex For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is good to use hedge is position look very bad, especially if scalper trader. Hedge help to stop loss of trade that is running and help trader to calculate situation and decide what next to do. If want to use hedge, then need to have proper knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis, especially support and resistance. Also need to know pivot point and must watch position all the time. Hedge trade normally bounce strong at point where support and resistance coincide with pivot point and can unlock hedge first at this point. Also need to use fibonacci to determine how far trade can retrace from bounce on hedge and then can know when to lock again to watch after gain some pips from bounce.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to maryosa For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Banned my-forex is an unknown quantity at this point my-forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady Moustafa View Post
    Hedging is to open buy and sell of the pair at the same time then if the pair up or down both will be with profit then if it goes up then close the buy order with profit then wait for the pair to go down to close the sell order with profit also but hedging may make doubling losing or double earnings but for me i do not like it.
    well, hedging is to open a position between the sell and buy at the same time making it possible get a profit from one of them with the purpose to minimize losses. but his weakness for hedging trading requires a lot of time because it looked too can be bad. unless we use the EA

15. The Following User Says Thank You to my-forex For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Junior Member Shady Moustafa is an unknown quantity at this point Shady Moustafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is to open buy and sell of the pair at the same time then if the pair up or down both will be with profit then if it goes up then close the buy order with profit then wait for the pair to go down to close the sell order with profit also but hedging may make doubling losing or double earnings but for me i do not like it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shady Moustafa For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandhis View Post
    -with hedging, then any position that you're open, will benefit. Generally one can do is hedging traders with large capital. That's why there is an organization called "Hedge Fund". -A financial organization that was formed with the aim of collecting funds from large investors to use the investment in the forex market.
    Hedge fund actually does not trade all of their money in the forex market, they also trade their money in the commodities market like gold and oil. Especially for gold almost all hedge fund put their fund here, because price of gold usually raise every year.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to fanesa G For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)