+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 178 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This will only become real if you protect it well, with small goals like 20 pips and in various industries. If you protect in a popular industry, then only one place will benefit until you find protection on the change factor and Secure is a very useful transaction strategy. This stops us from very large reductions and also secures some of our benefits. I often want to hedge but can't. Securing is not so complicated. Can any system here provide me with any resources from which I can get strong information?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Large hedges are only large amounts of funds, and must be closed with good money management consultants and brokers who support hedging operations
    in version 5 of the new meta trader, hedging is prohibited because NFA rules start banning it because of internal codes to make them better able to manage market operations for the sake of some organizations, which sometimes go against the interests of small investors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedg very dangrouse for a trader. when we close one trade and wait for a trend to change so we can open a hedge we can close one trade or cell if we close our purchase and the trend cannot change increasing to our anylise and with the same price going up it will burn our account so always avoid it for hedg try to use stop loss and make a stamena for bookkeeping. it will give you courage to the next trader but hedg confuses you and organizes

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume that hedging may be a reliant mercantilism approach to push out of the deal, low costs throughout a period of practical losses that require traders who have full professional technical analysis because the safety methodology is very clever and you generally will not transact criteria and protect trading positions, I don't think this is a best friend. we will not wait long to hold an opposite price trading position. capital intensive hedges and can calculate with good management. I myself prefer to use stop loss. the risk of loss is part of trading, so why should we hold it.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've heard about hedging before, but I think that, it's not good that we can make a support position to a position that I have leaned on, very good and better than hedging. but we can use it if we face margin calls and our capital decreases to eventually we can make it but we must try to save our trade and capital from the need for hedging

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge, that means that you open two positions one but and one sell and both have the same lot volume we used when the market reverses us with a big loss and we are afraid of facing margin calls before profit or the market returns to it, it's the original direction but it needs a good opportunity to get out because of that, it's not easy to do it and you have educated me now because I have tried my best to see that I know a lot about Hedge and now I think I can trade based on Hedge now because I read a lot of books but I I haven't gotten the points about hedging but now I think I'm very good at understanding hedges

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is seen as a safety net for many Forex traders. If the market moves against them, the impact on trading accounts will be less severe than if they had held a hedged position. Another important thing to consider is that many Metatrader EAs are programmed to use hedges to offset risk and when appropriate hedges are applied, meaning you buy and sell the same amount of the same currency, your net position in the market is zero. You buy and sell the exact same item at the same time, so it doesn't matter which way the market moves, profits in one trade will be exactly offset by losses in other trades

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with your explanation that you made in the opening post. I don't like hedging at all, because it really places a double risk on traders. You cannot make money in the long run with a hedge and in the end you lose money. You end up paying more spreads and placing more of your margin. Absolutely not suitable for new investors or traders.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is a way to save your money if you think that you will face a margin call or you think you will lose it as soon as you make it and you can make it by opening two trades one buy and one sell with the same so that both trades go in the opposite direction and stop the decline in money but this method is difficult to get out of it and before that learn how to get out !!

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,088 Times in 1,727 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is very useful trading technique. It prevents us from a very big loss and also lock our little profit. Often i want to do hedging but fails. Hedging is not so easy and simple.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 178 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)