+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ka shukria dost yeh useful informaition share karna ka .men jahan tak janta hun . Hedgeing ka matlab hey forex trading men ager investor buy ki trade lagata hey to ager woh yeh dykhta hy keh woh loss men chala jaeyga to woh buy ke opposit trade sell ki laga dyta hy takeh trder ko bohot ziada loss na ho jaey is ko kehtey hen hedging .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it truly is merely operate the chances to create benefit from hedging, if you are purposefully employ hedging to create revenue after that commonly you must begin to see the time primary before you decide to fit a couple of unique placement immediately. yet if you are using hedging since unexpected emergency leave then you definately really should check out your data continously, so that you will not likely neglect any kind of chance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a layman language, hedging stands for a situation where a trader tries to minimise his losses in the market by placing another trade in the opposite direction, with the mind set that if A did not work B will take care of the losses , many people use it in the forex market , i used to but stopped because it was not favouring me at all ap ki description read ki but as per my experience ager ap ney trade open ki hai tu ap ki trade kafi minus mai gai hai tu yeh humara kasoor hai k us ko proper stop loss nahi lagaya hai or ap ka balance b ager kaam hai tu ap us ko kafi door ja kar hedging karty hai tu its very wrong . hedging jab b karain kam as kam 30 pip se kam se ho zaida se nahi.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is a technique of salvation when an account floating minus, with hedging we can diminish floating minus. I usually using hedge if I was wrong in make OP then floating minus. This hedging can also be called as plan B because of its function as a security account from the loss. and I use hedging on range 25 pips from the point I make entry. say that a hedge is simply opening two positions in opposite directions with the hope of making profits from both position however the resource is also used by traders to lock.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have come across some cases when traders say that they would rather prefer to use the hedging system than to use stop loss level, but as for me the opposite is true, I would rather prefer to use stop loss for my trades than to use hedging system hedge aap ko buhat ziada nuksan se bachati hay lakin hedge buhat majbori main lagana chahye har wakt is ka istimal nuksan ka bais ho sakta hay

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree with your opinion that this strategy can harm our trades even our account when we do not use it properly. Hedging strategy usually be used to safe our profits or just to limit our loss. And even if this strategy can help us (who really able to use it properly) some brokers do not allow this strategy to be practiced in any account beneath them. So, just be wise when you considering to use it.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that hedging is extremely useful trading technique.It prevents us from a really big loss and also lock ours as a smallers as a profite.Usually i might liked to the hedging but fails.Hedging is not too simple and simple.May any human anatomy here provide me any supply from wherever i could possible get their deep informations reallu !! the profits realized by means of escalating this portion connected with possibility from the cloud when multiplied because of the lute to help enter in the deal, to work with investment capital managing corporation having dealing an effective way connected with hedging this hedging procedure can be quite risky in addition to from time to time you can not management orders.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging forex markete ki aik famouse turm ,istalah and important tool ha its called insurence policy too becouse jab kisi b trade ko kartay han tu ap iss k zayada nuksan sa mahfooz rah saktay han hedg ka bilkul ye matlab nai k apko nuksan ni ho sakta , but ye apko zayada nuksan honay sa save karti ha , kynok normaly ap hedging uss wakt kartay han jab ap nuksan me hotay ho or kisi problame me hotay ho trading karne sa pahlay apko hedging k baray me full information honi chahye or isski bohat zayada practice honi chahye becouse bhalay ap chottay trader hon ya bohat big company ap ko iss sa wasta pard sakta ha

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lighting is a very useful exchange strategy. This is to stop people from very large combustion and also protect our small salary. Mostly you have to use protection, but could not. Lighting is not unique and therefore easily and quickly. You can define any body here lets me personally, almost without resources where you can find your deep knowledge? hedge basiclly account ko uss surat main manage karne k liye hota hai jub app ki trade buhat phans chuki hoti hai app apaney balance ko manage karney k liye usi size ki lote market k against laga dety ho jis size ki lot app ki phansi hoti hai yani app ka account muzeed lose main nai hota hia jahan hai wahan stable ho jata hia that is hedging thanks....

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A hedge fund is a fund that can both long and short positions,use arbitrage,buy and sell undervalued securities,trade options or bonds.A hedge fund is a type of investment partnership where the management and passive investors contribute money. Make sure that the Exchange process extremely useful. The idea of exhibiting again keep us real huge barn, also as offer customized small income. Often I will see to it, is not suitable for. Ensure that it is not just due to quick and easy. It may be easy to virtually every human body in this article that would almost every supplier by exactly where I am able to make a deep understanding?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 178 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)