+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A support level could be the previous low. The resistance level could be the previous day�s high point, or better known as a peak. After a resistance level has been broken, it will usually become a support level should the instrument you are trading declines again. When the instrument moves down and breaks he support then this becomes the new low. Looking at it the other way if the instrument moves higher through the resistance level, this becomes the new high.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to replace the value it so we come, and more in the fall to prevent our little benefits. to receive easy often, but I kept getting. lid so easy and simple. body, which they could put almost everyone down to almost every part Where I can do some serious knowledge about this? i totally dis like hedging easily hedge. after that it should be the one alternative open to me with out other alternative can be utilized. i am this signifies that we all arent certain about the marketplace along with movement along with i am estimating from the path which will be dangerous!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is not a profitable practice! actually it worth for nothing, it won't give you any profit though sometimes you can use it for minimizing your loss. i never seen any trader who became successful by hedging, rather they do it to counter some abnormal situations to their account, at the end of the day they have to end their hedged trades in loss. Housing management technique is very beneficial. Very great idea at the end of the combustion and the mechanism of blocking for less revenue. Many times you need to run, but it doesn't work. Or not, to merge and so quick and easy.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex i am a new comer....... and i think Hedging is extremely helpful buying and selling method. This helps prevent all of us from the really large reduction as well as locking mechanism the small revenue. Frequently i wish to perform hedging however isn't able. Hedging isn't therefore quick and simple. May any kind of entire body right here provide me personally any kind of supply through exactly where i will obtain it's heavy understanding? oh how fine.......:-)

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i entirely Roman deity like hedging if i hedge . then it ought to be the sole possibility offered to American state and no different possibility is used . i feel it shows that we have a tendency to area unitnt certain regarding the market and movement and that we are approximation of the direction and this may be dangerous! hadging ke liye poori tarah technical studies hona bahot zarori hota hi yahi aik reaso hota hi jis ki waja sy new trader ko heding ki permissin nhai de jati kun k unhe market ki itni deep knowledge nahi hoti

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi dear mujhay iss kay barya main kuch kash maloom nahi hay or main iss kay liya app ko yeh hi khaoon ga kay dear app ko iss kay barya main bohat say knowladge ke zaroroat hay ur haam loog iss kay liya learning or practice ke zaroroat hay main app ko yeh hi batoon ga kay dear app iss say kuch bhee kar saktay hain or kuch bhee kar saktay hain . men forex trading men jab sey trading kar rha hun is men mein hamesha sey stop loss ko zarura rakhta tyha lekin kuch dino sey merey saath aisa ho rha hey keh forex trading men jis jaga stop loss lagat hun us ko price touch kartee hey aur phir oppsoyit chalee jateey hen is liey is se hedge behrter hey .

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging men are play of the basic terms and condition of the market to get more jump to high level to protect the life in best way to the worker which work by the heart of the boss are main head of the office to conform the all jobs for the lesson of know the luck of the student to pick the high level of the job to get of put the long wrong of help of car for the good job of lose base of the sense to paid...............thanks

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that If we have courage to do cut lost then i think it is not necessary to take a hedges. By the taking or the using hedge, it means we hold our positions untill as a specific level to close one of the order. Personally i prefer to use cut lost than hedge because i don't want confuses myself and wait for the next moment to make another orders really !

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jaisa k mai abi newbie hon iss plat forum pe or mujay abi nai pta k forex trading k rules or regulations kya hain or kya kya formulaas iss mai use hotay hain or ajj mainy ajab app ki ye thread study ki tu meray knowledge mai or bhe zyada izafa o gya k hedge kya hota hay mai daily forex pe koi na koi nai cheez samajta hn or issi liye mera forex mai buhat dill lga hay or mai iss ko long term k liye use kerna chahta hn shukriya

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is use for protect the floting loss without close our order. but its a both side sharp sowrd. so we must be first practice its on demo account. but in my point of view. with good plan we can take good benefit with this hedging system. now a days many country are bane this hedging system. like in america or american licence brokers have not any facility for hedging. for me hedging must learn by every traders. its useful when we face loss, but we dont want to close the order that time this system is working.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)