+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 178 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would say with the intention of protecting only open two positions in information that are contrary to the hope of benefiting from both parties. But this resource is then used by traders to lock in bad trades like that with the intention of the loss being stopped until they hold a destination wherever they know the intention is to turn around, and therefore they open the lock ... !!! and Forex trading is risky, and hedging is one way that can help traders to minimize the amount of risk they take. So much for traders like money and risk management, and other tools such as hedging in warehouses are very useful. Implement and monitor the strategy: By ensuring that the strategy runs as it should, risks will still be minimized.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is not a profitable practice! there's actually no point, it won't give you an advantage although sometimes you can use it to minimize your losses. I have never seen any trader who became successful with a hedge, but they did it to counter some abnormal situations to their account, in the end they had to end their hedged trading with losses. and Hedging cannot be profitable because in the end there is no profit gained and traders end up losing some of their own capital. I try to hedge sometimes as a beginner, I finally stop

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader who has mastered will not hedge a hedge because they know it is very difficult to unlock key hedges for their analysis of more accurate price movements. usually a hedge trader because it avoids excessive losses and never uses tf m1 and m5 to open key hedges usually EVERY H4 TF or if in tf a little too risky to open a hedge because the price moves too fast and we don't know when a reversal occurs . and for hedges there is a complete technical study needed this is a guarantee that no deliveries will be given to new traders because they have no knowledge of the market what to do and what has been done

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge can be a strategy of mercantilism in which a capitalist tries to reduce the possibility of adverse value movements in the security, goods or currency he has in one market by taking a stand or combination of positions in different markets. Hedging is actually actually a useful technique of mercantilism. This prevents Americans from very large reductions and locks in microscopic profits. Hedging is neither easy nor easy. we want superior calculations to implement this device correctly.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge reserves, a very useful security exchange technique. Big loss, because it prevents us from Yes also to lock the results. Often speculative, but failed. Hedge reserves, therefore there is no easy and simple cover. Can it provide a thorough knowledge of the source of any substance in its ego, determining the starting point from where I can get? and Security is a reserve hedge, a very useful trading technique. This prevents huge losses and also what locks victory. Often speculative, but failed. Backup backup protection, not so easy and simple. No matter which position gives me a source of in-depth knowledge where can I be?

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lack confidence in hedging strategies, hedging is a strategy to close the key in the opposite direction, between buying and selling transactions, I think this can be done for traders who have experience in the market, because they are familiar with market movements, making it easy to exit . and as a beginner I am still confused using hedging techniques, and according to my analysis it is only in vain, because we cannot make a profit, and to close one of those positions is also very difficult to determine the right moment

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This method is used to reduce or avoid losses when a trader enters a trade and finds that prices conflict with his trade. At that time he opened the opposite trade and waited for the trade to make a profit. But this is not a better solution than trading. A trader uses hedging when he does not understand market conditions clearly, but I think that time a trader should avoid trading

8. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    secure a position on the deal, I think that's not a friend. we cannot last extended to maintain the role of trading in conflicting price range stocks. an intense investment hedge and can also analyze using good operations. My partner and myself personally prefer hiring to prevent failure. the possibility of arson is usually part of the deal, why then do many of us wait and see.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is nothing more than taking advantage of opportunities to profit from hedging, if you intentionally use a hedge to get profit then sometimes you have to look at time 1 before you place 2 completely different positions directly. moreover if you really use a hedge as an emergency exit then you have to watch the chart continuously, therefore you will not lose the probability.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instant hedging makes a perfect addition to any garden and is ideal for people who create gardens from scratch or redesign their gardens and want immediate results. The great thing about these fences is that they have been planted, which means that they create an impact immediately after planting. and I read a lot about Hedge but I still haven't gotten much about how to use Hedge and with this I think I need a clear picture of how to use Hedge I just hope I can get more information about the Hedge strategy and how to use it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 178 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)