+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge means take buy and sell at the same time same pair ... when trader are confused they take both buy sell entries and wait when market move reverse for example market moves down so sell is in profit and buy is in loss and the trader only loss in spread charge ... now they wait for market reverse to buy .... they cut out the sell entry and go take a buy one more or wait for market come back to buy entry and they close their buy position.... but its not a easy way its difficult to out from hedge condition

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    planning and strategy are the two parts of the trading process and the they are also essential for the forex forum trading job which is very good and the best online job which is reliable and trust able and the profit that you will earn it will never be lost and make proper use of the various tools provided by the forex forum like stop loss and take profit and in this way your profit will be more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that hedge is when we open 2 opposite, one position is buy and other position is sell, and we open those positions with the same lotsize, and we called it as hedge. Some traders use hedge to replace stop loss. Some traders use hedge as their trading strategy also. Many traders who still use hedge until now Supporting may be exceptionally of service exchanging method. It keeps us starting with a huge reduction and likewise lock our minimal benefit. Regularly i need to do supporting yet all the fizzles. Supporting may be not thus simple Also basic. Camwood any particular figure here provide for me whatever sourball from the place i camwood get its profound learning.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Dis just like hedge if you hedge. Then it should be the only option available to me any other option can be used. I feel it shows that we arent sure of the market and the movement, and we are guessing the direction and this can be dangerous!
    Yes, like any trading strategy there are pros and cons of any discussion about that but probably just me, but when I'm in doubt sure hello even put a couple of trades in the opposite direction I just be allowed to lift the market that deal for me but I would like to. It is safer this way

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that hedge is open two position difeerent at the same time and add other poition on the direction off price and when we have a tottal pistive bettwen all position we close all position and collect the profit we have it absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that hedging trading also known as compounding trading strategy where it can cover any loss trade by open new trade in other market direction. But the trading strategy should be correct and works before go real trading.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think hedging is one kind of locking trading strategy because when we doing hedging then also doing trade buy and the sell at the same time and if the market goes to the business and doing profit with buy trade and also doing losses with the selling trade,so I do not like to doing the hedging but some time when we fall in the risky position then we can be doing hedging for safe your trading account.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends forex trading market main hedge ki option bohat important ha. forex market main bohat se forex traders hedge karna allow nai karte. but instaforex broker sab se best forex broker ha jis main hum hedging kar sakte hain. jab hum ek trade ke against direction main trade lagate hain to is ko hedge kekhte hain. yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think it�s no double that hedge is when we open 2 opposite, one position is buy and other position is sell, and we open those positions with the same lotsize, and we called it as hedge. Some traders use hedge to replace stop loss. Some traders use hedge as their trading strategy also. Many traders who still use hedge until now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

sambel (2020-07-14)

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a currency trader enters into a trade with the intent of protecting an existing or anticipated position from an unwanted move in the foreign currency exchange rates, they can be said to have entered into a forex hedge. By utilizing a forex hedge properly, a trader that is long a foreign currency pair, can protect themselves from downside risk; while the trader that is short a foreign currency pair, can protect against upside risk.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

colenak (2020-07-12), sambel (2020-07-14)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge means ek hi point pe buy and sellkarna bahut sari is staergy ko aply karte hai unki trading mai main hi kabhi ise apply karta hu apni trading mai ye strgy tab apply karte norammly jab market baut shant chal raha ho volitile market mai is staergy kabhi bhi nahi apply karna chahiye Hedge or what is known in the hedge order or protection, are all terms have the same meaning in the forex trading market, commanded the hedge is to open opposite deal open to a deal, whether the process of selling or buying new for the same currency pair, for example, if we had a deal to buy a pair Eurodollar process is hedge hedge means to open a new deal to sell a pair Eurodollar. The deal in order to protect the risk of changes in prices and secure from potential losses that may be in circulation.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedge kay baray main mujhay zyada information nhi hai magr main itna janta hon kay hum forex trading main hedge ki madad sai acha kama sktay hain hum forex trading main aesi strategies ko use kr sktay hain kay is main hamay hedge sai faida ho forex main bray traders hain jo hedge ko use krtay hain. No i totally dis like hedging if i hedge . then it SHOULD be the only option available to me and no other option can be used . i feel it shows that we arent sure about the market and movement and we are guessing of the direction and this can be dangerous !

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)