+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 178 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the forex hedging is a very different technique of trading, consisting of taking as aopposing positions in terms of currency pairs and the trades. Traders use this technique to minimize their risk and protect themselves from certain losses. A lot of experience traders used as this techniques, often at the same time with trading on as a forex margins !! Hedging is very useful trading technique. It prevents us from a very big loss and also lock our little profit. Often i want to do hedging but fails. Hedging is not so easy and simple. I feel it shows that we arent sure about the market and movement and we are guessing of the direction and this can be dangerous !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my partner and i absolutely dis just like hedging no matter whether my spouse and i hedge . next This In the event that become ones singular button displayed for you to me AS WELL AS not any various other press button may be used . my partner and i was The idea shows The idea we arent sure Around the market AND movement AND ALSO i are usually guessing of your direction ALONG WITH This is dangerous !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that this methodes is used for a reduction or avoiding the loss when a traders as an enters a trade and finds that the price goes against his trade.That time he opens opposite traded and really can waits for a trade to make profit.But this is not a better solutions of a trades.A traders as uses hedge when he doesn't understand the market condition clearly,but I think that time a trader should avoid trading !!

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The hedging in forex simply as ameans as a controlling or as a mitigating risky. A more elaborate of a hedges as would defined as hedging as an adoptions of any strategy or trade that provides a prices as movement that moves in a compensatory manner so as to enable a trader to offset the risk incurred on another trade in the financials markets ! hedging 1 trading ki strategy hay boht say log hedging kr k he kmatay hain es business main lakin main samjhta hun ap ko usi time hedging karni chahye jb ap ki trade loss main ja rahi ho or ap order close bhe nhi krna chah rahy ho tb ap ko faisla karna hota hay k hedging ki jay ya order close kia gay ye strategy some time khatrnak bhe ho sakti hay

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging ak bht he ache chez hai ak bht ache teqnique hai trading mein jis se ap apni trades jo k apko pta ho price ki reversal movement se losses me ja skti hai unhen secure krne k kam ati hai aur ap isy use kr k losses hony se bach jaty ho ap usi pair ko jis me loss hona ho reverse order place kr dety ho jis se ak traf apko loss to hota hai aur reverse trade me dusri traf apko profit b ho jata hai is trah se ap hedge kr k loss se bach jaty ho

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main ap ki strategy se satisfy nahi ho.Because jab ap scalping karty hain tu jab market loss mai jaey gi tu ap double lot se hedging kar k loss recover karana chahty hain tu yeh b ho sakta hai k hedging karain tu market bounce back ho jaey tu phir ap ko us se b zaida loss face karna hoga.Es leye behtar hai k ap scalping proper analysis k mutabiq karain ap es strategy se hedging karain gay tu ap ko loss he hona ha

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to focus and all will be fine with the managing well and can all be nice to be able to focus and all need processes and as traders we have to be ready and all need process and patience and hedge going because we order with the same lot with the opposite position and it could mean manage losses or secure profit. prefer to use cut lost than hedge because i don't want confuses myself and wait for the next moment to make another orders that many of us usually are not sure about the market place in addition to movement in addition to we are speculating in the direction

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is extremely helpful exchanging method. The idea inhibits all of us from a extremely huge reduction and also locking mechanism our tiny revenue. Frequently i would like to accomplish hedging although is not able. Hedging is just not consequently simple and easy. May almost any entire body in this article give me almost any resource coming from exactly where i am able to get it is deep knowledge.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend Hedge ak forex trading karne ki process hai , jike jariye ham forex trading kar sekte hai , lakin ye process kafi tuff hai , maine suna hai ke is me traded karne si loss ki chance bahi jayda hoti hai , gar apko ys me traded karna hai to forex trading ke sath apko is process ko bhi learn karna parege , mare kahyal se safal hone ke liye ap akgar normaly forex trading karte hai to bahatar hai ,

Senior Member Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,610 Times in 1,486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 178 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)