+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HY EVERY ONE,,,,
    blessing forex expert advisor is one out of the many EAs out there. There are different versions of this EA all aimed at making trading experiences on MT platforms memorable and, most importantly, profitably
    Imagine a president without special advisers. There are different national issues to deal with and really tough decisions that must be made on a daily basis regarding the affairs of the country; all resting on the shoulders of the president. How is the president to make the right decisions if he or she does not have advisers to help him? It will sure be difficult and disastrous for the president and the nation. In the same manner, trading forex without special consultations every now and then will be disastrous for an investor. To avoid such, it is wise for every trader to make use of EAs in order to make benefits in trades,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have this EA, and i think it can make some profit but u need a lot of money to secure u account if things go wrong still test it on the demo account to see how far it goes in the live market and if you use an instaforex cent account you don't need a lot of money. Thanks to being able to run with $ 100 on a real account with Instaforex standards. So, you can start with a secure account for $ 10 cents. Then you have a $ 1000 account balance for approval. It is very nice. A good currency pair is gbpusd. Very good. If you need safe settings, please let me know. I will post the settings for you here on the thread.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't trade ea systems and i don't know systems and know traders flow ea systems but can't get profit. so I can't speak what you will do. and I have never heard of blessing and thought about it, blessing is a funny and inappropriate name for forex robots or expert advisors. In general, I prefer to apply manual trading in all of my forex trading.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To test a robot in a backtest will never be wrong. Thanks to having a lot of settings to use. So if here anyone will find a setting that will be good at the backtest so don't hesitate to post it here.

In ea, it would be better to test it in a demo before you will use a real account. I have never done it any other way.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bactest of EA is not always very reliable. First try a demo account to see how EA works fully in today's market situation. Maybe backtest data isn't the same as market conditions. Also maybe EA doesn't work with news and backtest data always have situations that contain news periods and what do you mean by blessings? You talk about EA. then know well. EA is too good and must be used.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never heard of this. Do you have this EA or do you have the edemo version? If yes then you can share it here so that I can test your EA and make some retest with different settings then I will share my experience here. and I people don't see it and this is the abstraction of new students that I have the opportunity to trade forex. I would use it the same, but it was to try with it if I saw a number of people who admit that they actually use it as a whole for them.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never even tried to use EA trading, because I think, trading should be carried out by a man who has feelings, feelings and emotions. so it can't be represented in the tool, maybe from other members who have enjoyed the sweetness of EA ..? and I think with the right settings you can do your semi-automatic trading. I have tested the last days with several settings and partners and I think this is an amazing tool for trading when you are working and so on. But you have to monitor trade! Money management is also very important, excel sheet has the good thing fortunately

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow, this tool is great! Thank you very much. I am testing GBPUSD today with Blessings to find a set that went through the 2008 crisis, most of the EAs are down this year. and I think there are some robots that make money, I think of the two faces of Trend or Magic Champ II that are not scalpers of Asia and run well. Also the blessing is absolutely free, I think it is one of the best free EAs you can get.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

darwan (2019-08-28)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    . This indicator illustrates equity and balance charts based on account history data, using current open positions to update charts in real time mode as well. It is possible to draw graphs of margins and free margins but only with the current value in monitoring mode. and it's the same with Martingale's blessing? if it's the same i have a code file. This EA is good for USD / JPY. if you want to know more about my blessings, Martingale can contact me at inbox.thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you must have a good system, and be composed with your system after that your system is converted to expert advisor, I am very sure you will make good results with your system to take expert advisors or you can buy on the market the best expert advisor and maybe he doesn't like manual trading and always have to wait for hour charts, there are types of traders who don't like to always look at charts and prefer to use them in other accounts with many small and long-term models.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

baalan (2019-08-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open